• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

@StoneWolf18 @Unlucky @SubSonicSausage @Karcen

Hello Guys! You haven't responded in a while! I just wanted to give you a heads up that you are taking a limited spot but you haven't said anything yet in a while! Please respond to this thread by 10/23/15 (Friday next week) please respond or I might have to give your spots away! I really don't want to do this as well, so I really hope you respond! Thank you!

@Karcen Maybe our heard of characters can pop by on our way back from the Brotherhood. You're character has made some modifications to the village, right? Maybe they could pick up on it, and @MrLlama 's Alexander could note a possible robot presence. We can try and orchestrate it. xD

@StoneyJr Whawhawhawhaat!?

yeah by now they have lights electricity bee keeping crop rotation and a few other things thanks to energy to matter devices

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15381-karcen/ said:
@Karcen[/URL] Maybe our heard of characters can pop by on our way back from the Brotherhood. You're character has made some modifications to the village, right? Maybe they could pick up on it, and @MrLlama 's Alexander could note a possible robot presence. We can try and orchestrate it. xD
@StoneyJr Whawhawhawhaat!?
The creature I designed killed a random Brotherhood NPC in my last post, in the old human ruins. xD

@Kayzo

To see if anyone wants to go robot retrieving for Karcen's character now (anyone in Brotherhood...or Guild, really, but IDK who is active in Guild as of now and we want the robot anyways heheh) or by the end of Mate Day (Alex crew)

Edit: @StoneyJr Yeah I read that..... -glares daggers- -howdareyouattackoursacredBrotherhood-

Mysterious

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yep save the sleeping queen of the humans from the tiny village lol

also how many months old is @TheHappyPikachu pregnant character pregnancy as in humans it can start 16 weeks in that's abotu 4 months

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
lol yep save the sleeping queen of the humans from the tiny village lol
also how many months old is @TheHappyPikachu pregnant character pregnancy as in humans it can start 16 weeks in that's abotu 4 months
Well Inutsuki is 17 years old but her baby is 2 months old out of 6 months (development) that would equal to 3 months of Human pregnancy since she isn't Human.

Zareh said:
Well Inutsuki is 17 years old but her baby is 2 months old out of 6 months (development) that would equal to 3 months of Human pregnancy since she isn't Human.
I thought she was 13? Maybe I read that wrong in the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back