• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

I've been posting every day...

My last post is right there on page 25, 2-3 below yours, @Kayzo. But I mean I guess it's apparently been an entire week since yesterday.

Oh, plus that's not even mentioning that I'm really only interacting with @Pretzel Heart atm, who has been gone since 10 am yesterday a.k.a. I'm holding absolutely no one up.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1965 Yay! We are almost to 2000 people! Let's keep on going xD

Also I will be posting a notification soon on who is inactive with Limited spots so...please stay tuned!

The Mythic Dragon]< [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] >
Kai looks at Arona, tears still in his eyes, but suddenly finds himself pulled out the door. He takes the time to lock it before following, a smile slowly creeping up on his face. Arona's demeanor was contagious... at least for him it was.
Who is Kai? O-o (Please write more in your post please!)

Zareh said:
Who is Kai? O-o (Please write more in your post please!)
Kai is a character in another RP. Name swap, apologies. And I remember you saying that the minimum was 1 paragraph, 3 sentences?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Kai is a character in another RP. Name swap, apologies. And I remember you saying that the minimum was 1 paragraph, 3 sentences?

[/QUOTE]
Yup, are you writing on your phone perhaps? That is kind of funny xD Another character from another RP goes into the world of Fauna xD

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Well, no. I just had a small block in that moment. I fixed the name and added a bit more. Is it better now?

[/QUOTE]
Gracias Senor

Name: Aren Fern

Species: Young Stag Kemonomimi

Aura: Regenerative Aura: Grants slow healing/invigoration of the patient.

Affiliation: Guardian of Aura

Personality:

Caring, dignified, and stern, but kind to patients. Not very bold or outgoing, but enjoys any conversation. Though he pretends to like being alone, he actually feels insecure without other people around. He's a bit stuck-up sometimes, and can be an insensitive prick to people who aren't in his care.

History:

Born into a poorer merchant's family as the first of four, his parents were exited when he showed the power to use aura. He gained a protective attitude as a result of caring for his younger brother and sisters. From a young age, he always admired the Guardians of Aura. Aren felt a strong loyalty to his country, and especially admired King Hidden, and aspired to make his healing talent as strong as the king's. He would study, experiment, and enhance the small amount of education he was given. At 14, he worked a part-time job in order to save up and enter the military. By 17, he enrolled, and began to show promise through his aura. Since then, he has risen through the ranks, and has finally joined the Guardians of Aura that he so admired.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Crush: Open to any willing Rper. Nothing yet.

Appearance: Medium height, bespectacled. He prefers to wear his uniform for most of the day. Though he is a stag, he asked a mage to hide his horns. If you feel above his head, you might catch some antlers.

wRX4gNH.jpg

Other: He aspires to rise to the highest rank in his order. His favorite food is mutton. If it's needed, his weapon of choice is a quarterstaff.

@Lotusy @Pretzel Heart

Your welcome. ^w^

Mary: Aw. Thank you, Caius, and what were you going to say, Pretzel? *Glaring at him*

@Pretzel Heart

I found your cs, Lotusy. Zareh quoted it before you ended up deleting it. =3

@Lotusy

@Blackrose7

Pretz: -Looks at fire-breathing dragon-

-Looks at pain-stare Basilisk-

Yeah, no, wasn't gonna say a word. (OuO)

Caius: Yes, because you should be typing a response right now for the wondrous me and finding me the hottest Mate. Can't believe you were going to lazily abandon me on Mate Day

Pretz: Right. On it. -Takes excuse to run screaming-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back