• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Earth almost got hit by a solar flare. That would mean that all power would go out, and pretty much the end of the world would ensue.

Kayzo said:
Earth almost got hit by a solar flare. That would mean that all power would go out, and pretty much the end of the world would ensue.
Oh **** that would be pretty terrifying!

@Zareh

I just know that, if I control Arona, chances are they would end up sleeping together, as that is where I see this scene going... because they love eachother, ya know... /)>.<(\

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
I just know that, if I control Arona, chances are they would end up sleeping together, as that is where I see this scene going... because they love eachother, ya know... /)>.<(\
Sure go ahead, just don't do anything....you know....

Zareh said:
Sure go ahead, just don't do anything....you know....
What exactly do you mean? He's not gonna rape her or anything, if that's what you mean... now I feel somewhat pressured to write a good foreplay scene... and I don't wanna go too far... my writer's nature and the FTB rule... how will they mix, I wonder..?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]What exactly do you mean? He's not gonna rape her or anything, if that's what you mean... now I feel somewhat pressured to write a good foreplay scene... and I don't wanna go too far... my writer's nature and the FTB rule... how will they mix, I wonder..?

[/QUOTE]
Just don't go beyond the PG-13 rating

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
Did I mess up somehow..?
You didn't mess up at all! It's just a rule I put for IC, OOC is for whatever rating xD as long as the mods don't mind, I don't mind at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zareh said:
You didn't mess up at all! It's just a rule I put for IC, OOC
No no, I mean... I can of course do my best, perhaps even run the post by you... but I worry I upset you... or that I did something wrong...

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]No no, I mean... I can of course do my best, perhaps even run the post by you... but I worry I upset you... or that I did something wrong...

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry! Why don't you show me what you have in plan first in private chat and I will see then you can post it on IC? What do you think?

I ̞̱̹̫͉̙ͅG̨̯͔͖̠I͉̞̱̟ͅV͡E̻͍̝̹͕͇̮͠ ̕L͓̣̜̠̠O̡͕̦̘̳͖̩V̛E̯ ̀K̜ͅE̻̥ͅȨ̩P͖̝Z̭̥̲ ̮̪̙̘̦̻U̧̫̣̱P̴̣͚ ͓̖̳̭̞͉̭͞G̲͖͉O̫ͅO̢̮͉̗̳̖̹D͏͈̤̪̠ ̫WO͚̪̦̣̠R̮͙̼̫̞K̢̝̲͕S

Me on Friday afternoon after first week back at school:

tumblr_mw7ndryXZF1sce3d6o1_500.gif

@ANYONE!! xD :D :D :D :3 "^W^

MAGICAL GIRl... TRANSFORM!

"Hatsune Miku at your service!! :3" -Nya!

giphy.gif

112211d8-2c80-4738-9ea6-eff263c14d41.gif

The Birds and the flying insects with black and yellow strips.

And that is why you don't click on random websites advertising Doritos. xD

(Erotic content complaint... avoided. (B'))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back