• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
@Verdas
You should find your way into the brotherhood
:) that way, the plot can thicken even further.
I honestly haven't been reading all the posts so I have no clue as to what the brotherhood is currently up to. I'll find a way... I hope.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]I am afraid I don't get that one

[/QUOTE]
Tell me. What is the colour of the... "Baby making" stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Better hope it's not this snow:
fb862126ab29c4e7ddf739d7d5379458_large.jpg

Dirty snow is the worst. :(

Then again, when it's a different type of dirty snow... ;)

Lotusy said:
Better hope it's not this snow:
fb862126ab29c4e7ddf739d7d5379458_large.jpg

Dirty snow is the worst. :(

Then again, when it's a different type of dirty snow... ;)
It's a... Dirty snow joke.

Verdas said:
I honestly haven't been reading all the posts so I have no clue as to what the brotherhood is currently up to. I'll find a way... I hope.
Isn't it obvious? But it's up to @SirBlazeALot on what should happen in the Sapient brotherhood since he is the leader.

But I think it's probably with the construction of an ultimate robotic android with the ability to use a dangerous Aura ability along with technological weapons.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
Just curious if we may touch on Arona and Fero having sex, perhaps even having a child, that's all. I wanna know the limits.
It's possible O.o but really really weird though O.o just use the FTB option if something LIKE that happens.

Zareh said:
It's possible O.o but really really weird though O.o just use the FTB option if something LIKE that happens.
Fade to black is obvious... can I ask why you find it weird, though?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Fade to black is obvious... can I ask why you find it weird, though?

[/QUOTE]
Ummmm.......just the fact you mentioned something like that

? O-O I did not expect something as steamy as this....
O.o

Zareh said:
Ummmm.......just the fact you mentioned something like that
? O-O I did not expect something as steamy as this....
O.o
I am thinking logically though. Eventually it will happen in their relationship... I mean, I would hope so, as Fero loves her, and sex is an eventual step in relationships. As are children.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]I am thinking logically though. Eventually it will happen in their relationship... I mean, I would hope so, as Fero loves her, and sex is an eventual step in relationships. As are children.

[/QUOTE]
True but I'm just not the guy to be interested in something like that )_(

(I'm also giving you temporary control over Arona since I'm having writer's block, you do what you want...just don't do anything rash please ○~○ I'm going to focus on Horatio for mow)

Zareh said:
True but I'm just not the guy to be interested in something like that )_(
(I'm also giving you temporary control over Arona since I'm having writer's block, you do what you want...just don't do anything rash please ○~○ I'm going to focus on Horatio for mow)
Ah... ahm... I dunno... She's your character...

SirBlazeALot said:
Doll Agia

Ew gross, Mate Day. Doll wasn't a fan. It was usually a boring day because most were out with their lovely, not committing crimes. It tended to get exciting around night time when all of the lonely drunks got together and got rowdy after drinking their sorrows away. But in the early morning, everyone was too busy being adorable or shagging each other in their homes. Most Guardians didn't even work on Mate Day, but Doll figured that Evil never sleeps. So she did her rounds as if it were any other day. But seeing this many people together does tend to make a person a bit jealous. Even Doll felt lonely on Mate Day, but she'd never admit it to herself. She had a job to do, something more important than love. At least, that's what she tried to remind herself.

As she circled around near the gate, watching the people below, she caught a glimpse of Larentia, or as she knew her, "Foxy." Just the sight of the woman caused Doll's wings to stop beating as her stomach erupted with frantic butterflies, hell, she nearly fell out of the sky. She hadn't even bothered to catch the woman's name yesterday before she left the guild because she was far too flustered to ask, and too socially inept to ask such a question casually. Even now, her face was turning pink with an inexplicable and irrational feeling. And then, almost against her own will, a part of her brain began to develop an excuse to speak with her. Doll rationalized that the fox was HIGHLY suspicious and possibly very DANGEROUS and UNPREDICTABLE, and she'd be doing the community a GREAT SERVICE if she kept tabs on this UNSAVORY individual. Yeah that's it. For the community. Blinded by her own delusions, Doll descended downward rapidly, landing ungracefully in front of the red fox.

"S-stop right there!" she yelped as she attempted to regain her balance. And though she had no good reason to, she pointed her lance at the woman and inquired, "And just where are YOU off to, hmm!?"

Wanna know the real reason why Doll had stopped her? She wanted to see if this woman had a significant other. Of course, she'd already deluded herself into believing her behavior was for the community, but truly, it was for no one but herself.
Mary: I wonder if Doll would be this suspicious if I met her, since I am 10 times more suspicious than the fox girl. =3

Lotusy said:
If it did happen, though, the baby could be a, "son of a gun" ;)
Imagining a baby with gun...oh dear god. O.o

@OceanBunny @Hawkeye

Hey you guys! I took a look at your posts and I wanted to remind you to please write more in your post. Like in the rules states, at least write one paragraph of words, that is 3 sentences! Please keep this in mind! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back