• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]You are quite good at dodging.
Also, are you planning on responding to Fero at some point?

[/QUOTE]
Yup, doing it right now and dodging what exactly?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Dodging their sexual questions/innuendos/double entendres?

[/QUOTE]
Waiiiitttttt........WHAT? oh....I see...well then....good day to you....MEEP!

@Zareh BTW... I don't think you've realised it... But you replied to @SirBlazeALot 's post where he said that I was talking about erections... And said Horatio's six foot five. You do understand what you've just done, tight?

Verdas said:
@Zareh BTW... I don't think you've realised it... But you replied to @SirBlazeALot 's post where he said that I was talking about erections... And said Horatio's six foot five. You do understand what you've just done, tight?
No? What did I just do? I was talking about his height.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Clapping* Congratulations Fero, you might get the girl of your dreams after all. =D

Mary: Now, it's both mine and Leon's turn to confess our feelings towards each other. Make the love magic work today.

@The Mythic Dragon

Err, I've been busy in the last several days so I haven't posted lately. But the day hasn't changed right? It just got swapped to Mate Day..? And the next day will still be Blessings?

Just want to double check.

@Zareh

Basically, in response to my erection comment you said Horatio is 6' 5, implying that he his creators were massive perverts or sadists, as they endowed him with a phallus as large as your average basletball player.

WHY WON'T U BE CORRUPTED

SirBlazeALot said:
@Zareh
Basically, in response to my erection comment you said Horatio is 6' 5, implying that he his creators were massive perverts or sadists, as they endowed him with a phallus as large as your average basletball player.

WHY WON'T U BE CORRUPTED
Join the dirty side, @Zareh

I can't seem to find any RPs that I find interesting. You guys take a while to post, so it's boring to just wait when there's nothing to do. Any recommendations on good threads?

The Mythic Dragon][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ascended-phoenixes-mercenaries-of-deretor-rp-thread.156615/ said:
Ascended Phoenixes (Mercenaries of Deretor) [RP Thread][/URL]
The amount of tabs is a bit... Overwhelming. I'll read everything later. For some reason, the story in the ICR reminds of Dragon's Roar.

StoneyJr said:
Okay so can we discuss what happens in our scene, shorten it up, and move onto the next day? We're being left behind here.
@MrLlama @SirBlazeALot @Pretzel Heart @Leone
Yeah, that's fine (get the BFox action). Honestly neither of my characters have anything to do on Mate Day so unless someone wants to interact or I can stalk robots I might be taking a break from this RP I guess. (OuO)

Maybe I will unwittingly cock block the kitty.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
How goes your reply? I am eager to see how Arona reacts! (Please don't reject him...)
(' :| ) I'm thinking of how to tackle this... (THE PRESSURE IS REAL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back