• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

If you guys wouldn't do hours worth of interaction yet only have it take up what is the equivalent of 30 minutes for RP time you could always have things going on throughout the entire RP day and not run out of things and want to timeskip. Timeskips should only be used sparingly, not just whenever you get into a tough spot of RP or just want to. It isn't really that hard to just keep the roleplay going as if it were nighttime and we can keep going, then have your characters sleep off whenever if you really get that stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrLlama said:
If you guys wouldn't do hours worth of interaction yet only have it take up what is the equivalent of 30 minutes for RP time you could always have things going on throughout the entire RP day and not run out of things and want to timeskip. Timeskips should only be used sparingly, not just whenever you get into a tough spot of RP or just want to. It isn't really that hard to just keep the roleplay going as if it were nighttime and we can keep going, then have your characters sleep off whenever if you really get that stuck.
Hallelujah.

Yeah. I have school tomorrow and I don't want wake up early. Plus I'm a little bored, and I have homework in nearly all of my classes.

@The Mythic Dragon I think that if Arona rejected Fero, he would become quite the ferocious beast.

@Blackrose7 Also, I wonder if your character is going to Mary anyone during Mate Day.

@StoneWolf18 You don't really post much. It's like you want to keep your character hidden.

MrLlama said:
Ah I see, you make a good point..I apologize for this really kind of mixed up RP. My first time too so I tried to make a time schedule so no one would really be confused plus we wold have a better sense of the roleplay time.

Zareh said:
Ah I see, you make a good point..I apologize for this really kind of mixed up RP. My first time too so I tried to make a time schedule so no one would really be confused plus we wold have a better sense of the roleplay time.
Personally, I think you did a good job with handling the time and schedules. This RP doesn't end up with one person RPing du⃟r⃟i⃟ng night-time with another in the afternoon or anything.

Verdas said:
Personally, I think you did a good job with handling the time and schedules. This RP doesn't end up with one person RPing du⃟r⃟i⃟ng night-time with another in the afternoon or anything.
ṡƿєѧҡıṅɢ ȏғ ṭıṃє єṿєяʏȏṅє ƿѧṡṡıṅɢ ṭһєıя ıṡ һȏяѧṭıȏ, ẇѧıṭıṅɢ ғȏя ṭıṃє ṭȏ яєṡƿȏṅԀ.

MrLlama said:
@Zareh I finally got around to translating that giant text of binary you wrote on page two or whatever... the feels, mang. The feels.
What did it say?

Also I hope we don't time skip till after we finish Guild conversation cause I personally have nothing to do on Mate Day anyways like my only prospect at the moment is a robot. And also I like doing Brotherhood stuff. :') //gottachasetherobo

Verdas said:
I dunno about that. I've missed most of these interactions being asleep.

Verdas said:
@The Mythic Dragon I think that if Arona rejected Fero, he would become quite the ferocious beast.
Perhaps he would, Mister Pun. However, he would likely be ferociously self-destructive...

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]I dunno about that. I've missed most of these interactions being asleep.
Perhaps he would, Mister Pun. However, he would likely be ferociously self-destructive...

[/QUOTE]
He'll make a Cocytus of his own. Dante's Inferono reference.

Verdas said:
@Blackrose7 Also, I wonder if your character is going to Mary anyone during Mate Day.

@StoneWolf18 You don't really post much. It's like you want to keep your character hidden.
Nope.

Mary: O.o I am just a 17 years old.

@Zareh Pfft, no dude. You're doing great for your first RP, especially with how many people you have to watch over. It's just a little hard with the timeskips as our group doesn't necessarily move at the same pace as everyone else does all the time thus leading to things like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back