• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Damn I slept forever. Yes, he said his name out loud. Everything else except for the beeping his machine made is only something he can see/hear. @Pretzel Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I was going to post more. But then I remembered that it took me weeks, months.. Years to escape from the river of despair and tears.
I have ptsd attacks because of that show.

LeSoraAmari said:
I was going to post more. But then I remembered that it took me weeks, months.. Years to escape from the river of despair and tears.
Clannad. I have no more words to say. I have never cried over anime, movies, games, or books ever again after that show.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] @Zareh
I vote for the timeskip happening sooner rather than later.
Yes I agree. Mate day sooner than later.

Hey, I just got accepted. Is there any opportunity for my to jump in? My character is in the Guardians of Aura, so is there any opportunity to join?

We are about to times kip to the next day. I recommend waiting until then. And if need be, my character can roleplay with yours as she is in the guard too.

Verdas said:
Clannad. I have no more words to say. I have never cried over anime, movies, games, or books ever again after that show.
I' sorry, but can we all just take a moment to say-... CLANNAD SUCKZ. literally... whole entire thing is real life, wife dies, child dies... Suddenly out of freaking nowhere magical light appears and makes everything perfect. no, j-just-... no.

Never watched clannad, never plan on it. It doesn't seem like my type of show.

Anyways, we just are waiting on a few people to finish up their interactions and then bam.

TheHappyPikachu said:
I' sorry, but can we all just take a moment to say-... CLANNAD SUCKZ. literally... whole entire thing is real life, wife dies, child dies... Suddenly out of freaking nowhere magical light appears and makes everything perfect. no, j-just-... no.
But tis heart wrenching ^~^

Although, I must say.

The whole Otonashi death story is the most upsetting thing ever. And it beats Clannad. Like omg why

Lotusy said:
Hey, I just got accepted. Is there any opportunity for my to jump in? My character is in the Guardians of Aura, so is there any opportunity to join?
My character, Tabi, is outside the Kemonomo Kingdom's City/Castle, but very near. There is a Red Swarm King with her, which you can read about in the overview.

Also, another really sad one. Not an anime, but a character this time which Inutsuki's sad and tragic past and life cannot even be compared with: Kariya from Fate/Zero. The scene where he kills her is what I imagined would happen if Fero were to be rejected to Arona, though I doubt that a character like Fero would do such a thing.

They are all in the guild but their situation doesn't allow for a timeskip as they've just basically started, plus a new person just walked up to them.

Not really, especially when me and @StoneyJr already had to just pretend nothing happened due to everyone timeskipping and making it the next day. That would mean it took us two timeskips and the equivalent of 3 days just to introduce and walk into the guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back