• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

@Zareh

Hey. I'm kinda having a spot of trouble getting into the roleplay. I feel my character is a bit antisocial anyway so would it be alright if I create a new characvter?

NightCasterZ said:
@Zareh
Hey. I'm kinda having a spot of trouble getting into the roleplay. I feel my character is a bit antisocial anyway so would it be alright if I create a new characvter?
Sure thing, just tell me when it's done and Pikachu I'll get back to you on that!

@The Mythic Dragon

Going to make an epic fighting scene with Verdas! I'll be post once more and then I'll make the fight scene! and then post it on the RP thread as a collab...I can sense a lot of explosions and rock em sock em robots
xD

Zareh said:
@The Mythic Dragon
Going to make an epic fighting scene with Verdas! I'll be post once more and then I'll make the fight scene! and then post it on the RP thread as a collab...I can sense a lot of explosions and rock em sock em robots
xD
xD Kk!!

Zareh said:
@The Mythic Dragon
xD
Seriously they are going to fight in the castle.

Mary: Get out.

@NightCasterZ @Everyone

Currently Ren is travelling with an unidentified group of kemonomimi. If you would like to be part of that group, feel free. They're currently travelling to the Spiritual Tree in preparation for the Blessings of Gaia. If anyone else is having issues hopping into the RP, they can have their character be part of that group too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back