• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

@TheHappyPikachu

Well, thank you for that article. I always love learning new things. I will, however, point out...

TheHappyPikachu said:
ost common age
This means that there were exceptions. And nothing I read said that 17 was not acceptable.

Please understand I am not trying to be argumentative. Just have a friendly conversation.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
Well, thank you for that article. I always love learning new things. I will, however, point out...

This means that there were exceptions. And nothing I read said that 17 was not acceptable.

Please understand I am not trying to be argumentative. Just have a friendly conversation.
People did have shorter lifespans back then...living beyond 35 was crazy

Zareh said:
People did have shorter lifespans back then...living beyond 35 was crazy
Which is why I assume we have a more modern approach to healthcare. Not that Fero would mind being married to Arona at their age.

Fero: "M-mythy!"

PS... Hate phone typing

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Which is why I assume we have a more modern approach to healthcare. Not that Fero would mind being married to Arona at their age.
Fero: "M-mythy!"

PS... Hate phone typing

[/QUOTE]
That would be true...

xD I was trying to argue!! I simply got interested and shared the information.... "^W^

I somehow want us to go back outside so that I can use Inutsuki's 'tree obsession' again. xD

Inutsuki: 'I-I don't have a tree obsession!?'

Me: yes you do.

Inutsuki: *Puffs out cheeks stubbornly.*

but yeah-... higher health-care standards would make sense. assuming that we don't want everyone to pretty much already have used up more than half their lives.... xD

Every time I read a post from Arona I have to remind myself that @Zareh is a guy. I swear.... He turns into a girl temporarily ( -_- ).

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] I was more trying to make sure you knew I wasn't trying to argue. I had no thoughts you were trying to argue. Kk? We're all good.
k-K?.. ( #soconfuzzeledrightnow. ) xD ((But yes. I understand)) ((( I think. )))

Karcen said:
i have no clue what is going on lol
Shhh!~... you don't need to understand.

Just... BELIEVE!!!!! :D :D :D

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] @Zareh
Really sorry, in a place I cannot text.
Np!! :D :D :D xD

Sigh. I have two options here. there's two ways I can currently put Inutsuki in... not sure which.

Memories or { spoiler }...

sigh. #Roleplayissues

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]If you could control Fero next post, because I need to be gone

[/QUOTE]
Roger that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back