• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

TheHappyPikachu said:
*stares blankly* O~o, umm... I haz no response to this. *runs away*
Inutsuki: 'Wh-what the!? p-pervert!!'

@Zareh
Ah! I'm sorry!!!! *Dies from embarrassment*

Horatio:
And this is why I don't ask questions....

Last edited by a moderator:
Zareh said:
Ah! I'm sorry!!!! *Dies from embarrassment*
Horatio:
And this is why I don't ask questions....
xD actually... that's still un-decided. xD I just kinda... went with what I had... "^3^

Inutsuki: Nods in agreement with Hora-chan (Her nickname for him) 'E-Exactly!... I-I'm sorry... Zareh Senpai... your not a pervert.' she holds up the notebook shyly, blushing from behind it.

@Zareh

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD actually... that's still un-decided. xD I just kinda... went with what I had... "^3^
Inutsuki: Nods in agreement with Hora-chan (Her nickname for him) 'E-Exactly!... I-I'm sorry... Zareh Senpai... your not a pervert.' she holds up the notebook shyly, blushing from behind it.

@Zareh
Oh Ok, I apologize *blushes*

Horatio
*Facepalm* Please don't mind him...he's too oblivious to things sometimes...

Zareh said:
Oh Ok, I apologize *blushes*
Horatio
*Facepalm* Please don't mind him...he's too oblivious to things sometimes...
xD It's fine Senpai!! "^3^ *Blushes slightly*

Inutsuki: 'Oh, it's fine Hora-chan! Zareh-Senpai just, errr... caught me by surprise for a moment. it all depends on what Pika-Sensei decides...' she writes, holding up the notebook with an awkward smile 'but-... wouldn't that mean?-...' she suddenly cuts off writing and buries her face in her hands, Blushing as red as humanly possible.

@Zareh

Karcen said:
I need to post is it a new day yet
Almost, it's currently night time 11:45 pm although it might be different for other players! I'll move it over to the new day once everyone is done with roleplaying in on the first day

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD It's fine Senpai!! "^3^ *Blushes slightly*
Inutsuki: 'Oh, it's fine Hora-chan! Zareh-Senpai just, errr... caught me by surprise for a moment. it all depends on what Pika-Sensei decides...' she writes, holding up the notebook with an awkward smile 'but-... wouldn't that mean?-...' she suddenly cuts off writing and buries her face in her hands, Blushing as red as humanly possible.

@Zareh
Thank you Inutsuki and Pika \^3^/

Horatio: *whispers*
Why is Inutsuki speaking in an odd manner?

It's called Japanese dialect, dear watson *Puts on hat and blows pipe*

Horatio:
My name isn't watson...I'm pretty sure your memory circuits are malfunctioning...

Zareh said:
Thank you Inutsuki and Pika \^3^/
Horatio: *whispers*
Why is Inutsuki speaking in an odd manner?

It's called Japanese dialect, dear watson *Puts on hat and blows pipe*

Horatio:
My name isn't watson...I'm pretty sure your memory circuits are malfunctioning...
Np!! xD "^3^ :D :D :D

Inutsuki: 'S-since when did Sherlock Holmes get here!? wait. HOW DO I KNOW WHO HE IS!? Pika-Sensei! what are you doing to me!~' she thinks blankly, face still red 'Oh, and Hora-Chan, I'm pretty sure he's not made of Metal like you are. Also NO SMOKING INSIDE Sherlock! it's bad for your health.' she holds up the notebook, nodding at her own messages with stubborn pride.

@Zareh

@Zareh

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Suddenly, Fero realizes they might be hostages, and that one wrong move may hurt them. So he takes his hand off of his sword, cradling the cake once more, making his stance less aggressive, but still wary.

[/QUOTE]
Fixed

TheHappyPikachu said:
Np!! xD "^3^ :D :D :D
Inutsuki: 'S-since when did Sherlock Holmes get here!? wait. HOW DO I KNOW WHO HE IS!? Pika-Sensei! what are you doing to me!~' she thinks blankly, face still red 'Oh, and Hora-Chan, I'm pretty sure he's not made of Metal like you are. Also NO SMOKING INSIDE Sherlock! it's bad for your health.' she holds up the notebook, nodding at her own messages with stubborn pride.

@Zareh
*Takes Off Hat and Pipe* Who's sherlock? *grins cheekly* Also technically I'm a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton which mean I am more of a robot than Horatio...who is a piece of junk.

Horatio: I heard that...

Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? > :D

*Horatio's Arm transforms into an plasma arm cannon*

Ah....nuts....*runs away*

Zareh said:
*Takes Off Hat and Pipe* Who's sherlock? *grins cheekly* Also technically I'm a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton which mean I am more of a robot than Horatio...who is a piece of junk.
Horatio: I heard that...

Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? > :D

*Horatio's Arm transforms into an plasma arm cannon*

Ah....nuts....*runs away*
Inutsuki: 'O-ok?... that just happened.' she thinks before going up to Horatio 'No plasma Arm thingy!?' she writes, holding it up and hitting him on the head once lightly 'Bad Hora-chan.' she finishes.

@Zareh

Gonna respond?... to the thread???.... @Zareh

TheHappyPikachu said:
Gonna respond?... to the thread???.... @Zareh
Yup! As soon as Horatio stops shooting me! *BOOM*

Horatio:
Fine, I'll stop..

Zareh said:
Yup! That is there perspective! So we've got different perspective! Yay...still confusing but Yay xD So what exactly would you like to ask? About the unconscious part? I think they should watch them secretly to make things more intense...
Yeah no that was basically my question. Where Horatio was this afternoon I get that he's unconscious. So he's in the guild.

@Verdas

Where is Charon this afternoon

SirBlazeALot said:
Yeah no that was basically my question. Where Horatio was this afternoon I get that he's unconscious. So he's in the guild.
@Verdas

In the Palace with Giss I believe?

SirBlazeALot said:
@Verdas

I'm still with Giss and Ciel... They haven't replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back