• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

xD yeah. or.. you could kinda just-... appear. *shrugs* "^3^ xD :D :D :D @The Mythic Dragon

Inutsuki: 'Oh, Fero's back! and he has cake?! I wanna eat it!... dammit... If only I wasn't stuck in some horrible flashback about some people doing horrible stuff to me in a very cliche` scene!! xD ' She thinks to herself.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]@The Mythic Dragon
Inutsuki: 'Oh, Fero's back! and he has cake?! I wanna eat it!... dammit... If only I wasn't stuck in some horrible flashback about some people doing horrible stuff to me in a very cliche` scene!! xD ' She thinks to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Im sorry Mythic, why not try jump in when it's morning? I don't want to keep you waiting and stay there. Also Blaze? Which bot are you talking about? Charon? Or Horatio?

I need to sort out the time system, I'm sorry it's confusing you guys.

Zareh said:
Im sorry Mythic, why not try jump in when it's morning? I don't want to keep you waiting and stay there. Also Blaze? Which bot are you talking about? Charon? Or Horatio?
I need to sort out the time system, I'm sorry it's confusing you guys.
Whichever Bot was at the guild this afternoon. Zen's only heard rumors about Horatio, so Charon would be unexpected but fortunate

I think this song really fits this RP. Not only does this video have humanoid with animal body parts like the Kemonomimi, but there is also no modern technology in the background. The way the song starts out slow is like the Kemonomimi, not yet having figured out much about the humans, their creations, or the Sapient Brotherhood, but eventually starts to pick up the pace and become more epic as the Kemonomimi find out more and things get more dramatic.

[media]

[/media]

SirBlazeALot said:
Whichever Bot was at the guild this afternoon. Zen's only heard rumors about Horatio, so Charon would be unexpected but fortunate
That would be Charon I believe, check in with Verdas :3

SirBlazeALot said:
@Zareh
Horatio would still be there during the afternoon though right?

@Verdas

Where's Charon at? Time and space
Horatio was activated last night not during and afternoon and I believe Charon is in the palace in his perspective.

Zareh said:
Horatio was activated last night not during and afternoon and I believe Charon is in the palace in his perspective.
So during the afternoon he'd be "unconscious" in the guild and indigo could scope him out, si?

SirBlazeALot said:
So during the afternoon he'd be "unconscious" in the guild and indigo could scope him out, si?
I'm sorry, who are you referring to again? I think we might be confused so I'll explain what happened.

-Horatio was accidentally activated last night by Arona (The same day that Charon appeared) so right now it's night in Arona and Horatio's perspective.

Zareh said:
I'm sorry, who are you referring to again? I think we might be confused so I'll explain what happened.
-Horatio was accidentally activated last night by Arona (The same day that Charon appeared) so right now it's night in Arona and Horatio's perspective.
Yeah I know, but Zen and Indigo, it's the late morning/early afternoon of that same day. They're a couple hours back

SirBlazeALot said:
Yeah I know, but Zen and Indigo, it's the late morning/early afternoon of that same day. They're a couple hours back
Yup! That is there perspective! So we've got different perspective! Yay...still confusing but Yay xD So what exactly would you like to ask? About the unconscious part? I think they should watch them secretly to make things more intense...

Zareh said:
@TheHappyPikachu
I have a question...about Inutsuki? Is she..ummm from the previous thread you made with the flash back....is she Pregnant? O-o
*stares blankly* O~o, umm... I haz no response to this. *runs away*

Inutsuki: 'Wh-what the!? p-pervert!!'

@Zareh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back