• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Adventures of the Ulster and her Crew: Both Legal and Otherwise II

Forgive my lack of a reply. My workload for school has been intense this week! I should have my post done soon.

It's just mid-term time for me. Exams and papers and all. But don't worry, I will have our next post up this weekend for sure!

Oh, no pressure. I'm in midterms too but it's pretty chill. Perks of being an art student, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, obviously, we won't be RPing the whole month long voyage to Mars. There will have to be a timeskip. Now, we should allow for some RP between crew members during the voyage. I will do the timeskip when everyone agrees to do it, to give everyone time to do some interpersonal RP during the trip.

I am so terribly sorry for the delay! I've been ill and terribly busy. What kind of GM can't even follow her own rules for regular posting, huh? I hope everyone is still interested! I'll be much more active now that mid-term is essentially over.

Again, sorry for the delay! I get sick a lot and rather badly too. My immune system is roughly as strong as the Belgian army circa 1940. Sorry for the nerdy historical joke!

I like this universe and this game too much to let it die, so I'm going to try and post as frequently as I can. Don't make me play this solo xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back