• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Adventures of the Ulster and her Crew: Both Legal and Otherwise II

Since the freeform interpersonal RP seems to have died down, I will, if there are no objections, do the time skip this weekend.

Yeah probably a good idea. I'm sure everyone will interact more after they've gotten to know each other

To Mars we go! Just out of curiosity: has anyone here read The Expanse by James S.A. Corey?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yes, I will admit to using a grea tmany of the terms (Earthers, Martians, Belters). I was also tempted to use their Belter language too xD

Alright, I'll move us forward then! Expect the next post sometime this week (you can thank exams for this particular delay.)

Henh. Yeah. Looks like it's time for a major containment failure in the reactor. That way it can be officially dead.

<laughs> A shootout in Engineering that culminates in a massive reactor failure!

Silly people! Excuse the delay, it's the last week of the term and I am absolutely inundated with work. Afterwards I get a nice, long break! Then the next term starts up, which promises to be gentler in terms of workload. I almost have the next post typed up at this point, should be up presently.

I know the feeling. I got school then work. I'm typing this as I sit in my philosophy class :P but good to hear I was about to get chop happy with an axe :P

I've got one more paper, one more programming assignment, one more maths assignment, a programming final project, and two exams, then I will be free!

The two parties will each get a different quest to do, which I've planned out already. One will be sleuthy with a dash of noire, two will be properly scounrelly and space westerny. And @DJGomez, if you'd rather be on the other one, just let me know and I'll change it, I just picked Caine for party two because it would make the most IC sense. As for the rest, you're free to choose, but there should be a balance.

Either one is fine with me, but Caine does know how to keep a low profile and be Descret since he's a no name to most people but has a small network of informants and what not.

Actually thinking about, since I talked to you about that network thing with him, group one might be more of a fit since he can ask his contacts

Never mind, I'll just stay in party two and PM you about somthing I was thinking about

I'm just waiting on everyone to pick a quest before we move on! I can't wait for this next part, it's when it gets good!

Not that I helped in this one, but its so hard to keep and RP going. I might start lightly spam posting in one I'm in now to see if that makes it move along.

Hey, sorry about disappearing like that. I was dealing with a tough time at school and a tougher one at home. I was kinda a wreck for a while. So sorry for letting this one die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back