• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

Um, hello... I realize it's kinda far in the rp, but are you still accepting? I've been looking hours for a lenient character race roleplay. If you aren't accepting anymore, just tell me, I will leave. Sorry if I'm messing something up, i'm new.

@Any of the mods or leader

Its still open, but things have been sluggish lately (my fault partially lol) but feel free to join, we're always open

Seems like some members left/became extremely inactive though. The Kiwi guy and the one who speaks with snakes seemed like pretty interesting guys /:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess my rp partners are mia at the moment @KuroBara @LunaCrosby. Any should i wait a few more days? Or post again for now? @Oddball

Well to be honest with ya, I don't think we can continue on at this point; its a shame really. This RP just froze late last month so I'm currently unsure of how to revive this. You could of course still post if you'd like but the lack of activity it killing it (if its not dead already) 

Sorry that I left guys... I was getting super stressed out and at the rate this Rp was going, I couldn't keep up. I had made a one x one interest thread and it had blown out of proportions. We're talking about 20 pms sent to me the day of, about 30 more in the days following. I can't help but to feel at least a little responsible. 

Sorry that I left guys... I was getting super stressed out and at the rate this Rp was going, I couldn't keep up. I had made a one x one interest thread and it had blown out of proportions. We're talking about 20 pms sent to me the day of, about 30 more in the days following. I can't help but to feel at least a little responsible. 

Oh no it was everyone really. No one persons fault at all. It was just the rp died, interest was lost and people stopped posting. Don't feel bad.

Hello! I'm joining the Rp as of today, and honestly I have no idea where to start....I'm going to find a time to randomly pop in with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back