• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy for the Unusually Gifted

(No lol i was not, should i have been?? And crab apples i did not realize that. and you did not)

Maddy shrugged, this kid was adorable but maybe she should try again she ran. But this time she fell, completely unintentional but she tripped him as well, she felt like crap. She scratched up her knee and her face had a small scratch on it. She put her head up to see if she had done any damage to him. She was un-sure, but she hoped she didn't hurt him. She would have felt like crap if she did.

(Wut and wut again? You did not realize that. And I did not? And who is this kid o-o Haven't read everything, I'm a bit confused.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Wait now im confused, you did not control my character nor did i control yours. Maddy is a interesting child, i can't explain her. She tripped and fell when she was behind you and hoped she did not trip you...)

Amy noticed the boy that had made the comment earlier about the headmaster trying to lag behind to the back of the group where she already was. She was quiet yet ever observant as she strolled along only to stop as another person had tripped and what looked like she had tripped someone else as well. She sighed as she was rather hungry wanting to get to the cafeteria.

(Oh. But I was sitting down being dragged by this other kid xD )

Ken's fell down flat on his back, still grappled to the kid in front of him. He got up, and noticed the girl had fallen behind him. "Ow... Um, are you okay?" asked Ken.

(oh my god, im so confused. I thought i read everything, i must of missed something.)

She looked at Ken, "Yeah, i just scratched myself up quite bad." She said as blood began to drip down her cheek. "I will be okay when i get to my room or somewhere indoors." She tried to stand up but her knee buckled and she fell back down, "Sh**!" She rolled her stocking down to reveal a nasty cut that was bleeding more then it should have been.

(LOL)

"We need to get you to the infirmary..." said Ken as he lifted her up like a princess, and carried her to the infirmary, pushing through the crowd.

(WTF?! how can you bleed that much from falling down?!)

Delaney listened carefully to her headmasters words with great care. Her pace was also quick and deliberate, as though she knew where to go. Unfortunately, it would be clear that it was not in her criteria of ability to do such things. She simply wasnt anxious as it was expected of them to be.

She listened to his introductions of the school and watched the bottles journey from one hand to the next, eyeing the thing with delight and wonder. It was a beautiful bottle as she saw it.

"I think.. we wouldnt be this way if we werent able to handle whats to come." She said, almost completely to herself, but still felt hypocritical and unable to do as she said. who could feel strong when organs are turning to a mix of blood?

As that word came to mind the pungent scent hit her and Lane held her nose.

"Someone has hurt themselves i believe."

(Im like laughing ny a** off, a princess! She has a really sensitive body, from when her parents used to beat on her and her brother...)

Maddy looked at him, "Umm... Thank you i guess,!" She smiled as he pushed through the crowd for a person he barley even knew. She never knew people like this existed, and she was impressed, which was really hard to do. Impress Maddy.

(LOL That's terrible! But it's funny at the same time xD Impress Maddy? That's a fragment. I don't know what you mean by that. Also, have you heard of "Himesama"? It means princess in english, that's where Ichiro got the idea from.)

"No problem." said Ken as they finally burst out the crowd, and found their way to the infirmary where Ken laid her down on one of the beds. "What's your name, by the way? I'm going to get some help, I just wanted to know." said Ken as he almost stepped out of the doorway.

(She used to think that a lot of people were like her parents and only cared for themselves.)

"Oh umm... my names Maddy, yours is Ken though, i already know that." She smiled, knowing that sounded creepy, but she could not help but say something like that. Other wise, that would not be her talking. But someone else.

(Oh. Okay.)

Ken smiled as he said "Okay, bye then, Maddie." and walked out of the doorway. He was impressed- She knew his name. He didn't know how, but he didn't think of that when he met her. He could've used his telepathy, but her injuries were more important, and he just forgot.

Oliver continued on quietly, only judging everyone else here even more. He knew he was going to have a hard time here if these were the people he had to deal with everyday for the foreseeable future. He turned to his side, hoping to find someone he knew to talk to.

(Yep)

She laughed, "Wow he actually did not look like i was insane." She sat there and thought to herself, so hes telepathic. She smiled a huge smile and looked around the infirmary, "Well its not as bad as home was."

Ken went to the crowd and started yelling "There's someone in the infirmary, and they're bleeding a lot! Can anyone help?!" Ken started to wonder... There were people with abilities like his, surely there was a healer in here! "Anyone who can heal, or a nurse, please!"

Amy sighed as the boy with curly hair ends up next to her and she turned her head to look at him but she didn't speak just looking forwards again hoping they would get to the cafeteria soon since she was getting really hungry. Her hands still shaking in her pockets but she had a hold over herself for the moment she didn't want to hurt anyone.

Ken sighed as reluctantly decided that he must do it himself. He slowly walked back to the infirmary, waiting to see if anyone would say they would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi," Oliver said nonchalantly to the girl next to him, just wanting some company. "I like your, uh..." He thought for a moment. "Hair. Your hair." He said, only because he didn't have anything better to say.

Jordan laughed to herself, and then began talking to herself. "Why should i even bother trying to make friends with anyone?" She laughed again.

Ken's hair changed to it's normal gray as he became more depressed and no one came to help. He walked through the door and saw that she was healing. He saw a nurse healing her, nodded to her, and went out of the room.

(WTF IS WITH THIS SCHOOL?! If someone's bleeding, and no one comes, what's the point of the infirmary then?! I would've made a healing chamber in the infirmary, but I decided a nurse would be better.)

She looked back over at him as he spoke and she couldn't help but giggle at his attempt to create conversation. "Hi and uh thanks I guess." She said a small smile appearing on her face. "How big is this place, I'm starving." She said eager to get to the cafeteria now. Distracted by someone yelling for someone to help them there were nurses for that she thought.

Maddy looked at him, "She did not heal me fully, give it another thirty minutes and it will began to bleed again." She smiled as she tried to walk and fell again. "God dam***, I swear if i can't walk soon im gonna die!! Metaphorically of course." She laughed as she looked at Ken.

Ken looked at her in awe. He wondered why she bled so much? Ken read her mind and realized that she was just joking. He sighed, then asked her "Will you be able to get there alone?"

She looked at him "Why did you read my mind?" She smiled as she tried to stand up and sit down on the infirmary bed again. This time being successful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back