That one special Night... [Inactive]

"What ever you wish princess." Tavian held her hand lightly as they walked to the garden which was towards the back of the palace. The garden was something of fantasy as the rows of colorful flowers stood and the vines wrapped up the bark of the trees. "It's beautiful, My father always told me stories of how extravagant the royal garden was but I never did believe him.." Tavian let out a slight sigh and leaned over to the bush and picked up a rose with the tip as white as snow. "My princess If you don't mind me asking but what do you want out of life?" He asked out of curiosity. After the he asked the question he presented the white rose to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She blinked, looking up at her brother as she grabbed his hand. "Okay!" She cheered, pulling him over as she skipped towards where Samantha was walking. Once there she jumped onto the spot she had decided she would stand, releasing his hand. "Hii Samantha!~" She cheered happily, clasping her hands behind her back. When she turned to look at the boy from before she hid away again. She took the flowers from him, bowing her head. "Thank you." She whispered before returning to her brothers side. "I-im sorry...I can't or I will give you a cold."

"Oh ok i understand"i walk away and head out side and start walking again and my feet lead me back to the stables and i sit in one of them alone and sigh 
I hear something in the stables and look in the direction and call out"whos there show yourself" then i stand and wait for the figure to walk in the moonlight

Noella snickered when the young prince ran off and she went back to the barn to tend to the horses. As she pet and brushed them, she would sing and serenade them, often mimicking the music that was being played from within the castle itself. A stray dog that would often visit heard the singing and trotted into the barn and jumped on its hind paws and began jumping in circles.

"May I have this dance, young pup?" Noella couldn't help but laugh and pick up the dog and begin dancing with it as she hummed along to the music, making up what parts she didn't hear.

Octavius said:
"What ever you wish princess." Tavian held her hand lightly as they walked to the garden which was towards the back of the palace. The garden was something of fantasy as the rows of colorful flowers stood and the vines wrapped up the bark of the trees. "It's beautiful, My father always told me stories of how extravagant the royal garden was but I never did believe him.." Tavian let out a slight sigh and leaned over to the bush and picked up a rose with the tip as white as snow. "My princess If you don't mind me asking but what do you want out of life?" He asked out of curiosity. After the he asked the question he presented the white rose to her.
I have gotten no dang alerts! Why! DX

Akari followed him to the garden. She always loved it here, it was calm, and beautiful "Now you can believe him." she giggled softly, looking around before he plucked a rose for her and asked her a question, it made her blush as she took the rose that was handed to her "Well, even if I am the princess, I feel just like a commoner. I have the dreams of marrying someone I love, the wedding, the music." she blushed even more "A family..Kids even.. I know im young and shouldnt think about it but, its something I always wanted. Not some arranged marriage to a guy I dont even know.."

Layfon chuckled softly and sat with Samantha before he was accompanyed by his little sister "You wont give me a cold. Nor would you give Samantha one. Remember what I said, dont sneeze or cough on anyone. If you need to do either, rush to the washroom so you may clean up and cought and sneeze in there." he smiled "Then you'll be okay." he kissed her head softly

PunkKat1 said:
Airi smiled softly and stifled a giggle. She didn't think Yasuo's choice of words was far off. She was sure Akari would agree with that they were both odd and quite weird. She didn't think he was an idiot. No she thought he was far from it. He seemed kinder than most of the guards here and a lot of the people she had met prior. Suddenly she felt bold and decided to ask something. "Maybe we could go out into the garden later."
((Sorry for my late response!! I stopped getting alerts for some reason!))

"The garden?...yes, that sounds wonderful!" Yasuo smiled, "my legs are quite sore from dancing so much anyway. Would you like to go now, Riri?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dylzoe said:
((Sorry for my late response!! I stopped getting alerts for some reason!))
"The garden?...yes, that sounds wonderful!" Yasuo smiled, "my legs are quite sore from dancing so much anyway. Would you like to go now, Riri?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
((It's fine. ^^ ))

Airi smiled and nodded. "I would love to Yo-Yo." She grinned a bit. She loved the outdoors. The outdoors just had a property that she found mysterious and inviting. She also loved the animals that lived outside. Others feared some of them but she loved all of them.

Yasuo took her hand again and scurried outside hoping to get a good look at the stars outside. For whatever reason, Yasuo was mystified by the stars outside and hoped to look at them with Airi. Maybe Shadow would even be there and he could finally meet her, hoping she didnt have a grudge against him and he could pass her test

I hear noella singing and follow the sound of her voice to see her dancing with the dog"hey there you to may i cut in?"i walk to noella with a smirk and bow holding a hand out

Noella giggles as the dog's ears perk up at the guest. In instinct, the dog jumped out of her arms and was immediately sniffing the air around and barking at the prince.

"Pup, quiet. Well, there isn't much music here and I'd hate to get that lovely suit of yours dirty. It must have been expensive." Noella looks at his suit then down at her own grimy clothes and dust off some of the dried mud.

"Why aren't you at the party, young prince?" Noella smiled and motioned him in.

"You should be out melting the young princesses hearts. Do you have trouble with dancing? I can help if you need."

"I have no partner to dance with"i stand from my bow and ask again"may i have this dance please my suit i dont care about"

Noella chuckles and nods at the young prince.

"Alright, prince. Then let us dance out in the grass so your suit can at least remain as clean as possible." Noella chuckles again and stands out in the grass and takes the prince's hand to dance.

"As do I hope to have one day too princess" He said while gazing into her eyes "But what if…" Tavian stopped and then placed his hands on hers and made her hands cuff the flower so both of their hands were covering it. "Something stopped you, perhaps something beautiful or something terrible, How far would you go to get it" he tighten their hands then let go and like feathers bits and pieces of the rose fell to the ground. "What am I doing?…" He thought to himself

Akari looked at their hands and once he had let go, some of the petals fell off, but some were still in tact which were closed pretty tightly "..I would go as far as I can." she looked up at him "Why do you ask me such questions?" she asked as she took her hand and placed it onto his cheek softly "Come on, you can tell me..I promise I wont tell..."

Tavian looked down at the ground then rose up his head. He continued to slip his hand down his coat and felt the silver pocket watch he had stolen earlier that night, He grasped it and pulled it out and handed it to her. "I stole this, You might even recognize who's it is" He let out a nervous laugh. He unwillingly decided reveal who he was in hopes she would understand him. "M-My name is not Lucas It is Tavian, princess.." Tavian managed to get out.

Akari took it from his hand and looked at it, holding it ...Do I know whos it is? her eyes then looked back up at his face "Tavian..Why would you steal this?" she asked him, looking worried "Is there something you need? Like money?" she wondered why he would even do such a thing. She wouldnt tell anyone "Oh, I promise not to tell anyone." she said, putting the silver pocket in the same hand as the rose. She took Tavian's hand and held it tightly "Why would you even lie to the princess who would do everything to keep a secret? I'm not mad, I promise you that. But do you need money or something along those lines?"

dylzoe said:
Yasuo took her hand again and scurried outside hoping to get a good look at the stars outside. For whatever reason, Yasuo was mystified by the stars outside and hoped to look at them with Airi. Maybe Shadow would even be there and he could finally meet her, hoping she didnt have a grudge against him and he could pass her test
Airi smiled softly. Shadow was around her somewhere. The silly horse loved to escape from the stables to come and find her. The horse qas quite loyal. She whistled softly, a signal shared between herself and the horse. Soon the horse would come out and they could get everything squared away. She hope Shadow would like Yasuo.

"You must understand I didn't know you until tonight" He somewhat grumbled "No I don't need money, I have buyers for the goods I planed on taking." he said shamefully. He hoped she would keep her promise but still he was prepared for what ever may happen to him. "Princess…. I have done many horrible things in my life to get by Tavian said in a shaking voice "But it's to protect me and my brother…. I want to quit, Tonight was to be my final night" Tavian finished and fearfully awaited her response.

Akari put down the items on the stone bench and she cupped his face "Tavian..quit..I will help you..support you..everything that I can for you and your brother.." she looked in his eyes, she had a really big heart. Except when it came to murderers, which she didnt like. But something as small as this..she cared, and her heart was fully open for him "Then it wont have to be your final night..Especially with me..."

PunkKat1 said:
Airi smiled softly. Shadow was around her somewhere. The silly horse loved to escape from the stables to come and find her. The horse qas quite loyal. She whistled softly, a signal shared between herself and the horse. Soon the horse would come out and they could get everything squared away. She hope Shadow would like Yasuo.
"Is Shadow here, Riri?" He asked, looking around for the horse, but to no avail. "Did he escape? What happened to him? Oh no, this isn't good..." Yasuo fretted not knowing this was actually something Shadow did quite often.

Tavian moved her hands out of his face and hugged her. "After tonight I was planning to leave and go somewhere far away…." Tavian said and stopped. He was carefully thought about what he was going to say or do. "Your open heart is comforting princess but why help me? I'm a thief thats all I am for better or worse… If I was ever caught I would see my own blood spilled."

dylzoe said:
"Is Shadow here, Riri?" He asked, looking around for the horse, but to no avail. "Did he escape? What happened to him? Oh no, this isn't good..." Yasuo fretted not knowing this was actually something Shadow did quite often.
Airi giggled softly. "Yo-Yo, Shadow often comes out of the stables to visit me. There's no need to worry." She couldn't help but smile. She knew other people found this odd and at times troubling. But she found it perfectly normal. After all, bonds tie many beings together.

Akari hugged him back "You will not get cought. Under my protection, you will be safe. Away from harm.." she said "I have a heart that could accept almost everything. Even a theif that is in need. I dont ever mind helping..especially you." she smiled a bit and pulled away from him to look in his eyes "You can trust me on this..but..if you do not wish to stay..Im glad I have met you, even if you are a thief."

PunkKat1 said:
Airi giggled softly. "Yo-Yo, Shadow often comes out of the stables to visit me. There's no need to worry." She couldn't help but smile. She knew other people found this odd and at times troubling. But she found it perfectly normal. After all, bonds tie many beings together.
A sigh escaped from Yasuo's lips as he scratched his head wondering where Shadow might be. "What a troubling horse you have," he joked beginning to scan the garden for the horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back