• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Decided to work on Skygge. Just figured out his qoute... damn that boy is so full of himself :P
I put a response on Skygge's first and now I'm giggling

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I put a response on Skygge's first and now I'm giggling
giggling in a good way or giggling in a mad way :P

I secretly just want to post my yearbook wip just to see the reaction on what I got so far..

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
giggling in a good way or giggling in a mad way :P
I secretly just want to post my yearbook wip just to see the reaction on what I got so far..
Good way for me. I was considering that too, but spoilers...

I was considering that too, but spoilers...
Indeeeeed and we don't want that

ItsStacysMom said:
gaaaah im like halfway through with mine.. I WILL PREVAIL
I just started... and now I decided to do Skygges CS in 10 years earlier first because I have to work in half an hour...

[QUOTE="Queen MooMoo]I don't think anyone is reading my comments, which is nice lol.

[/QUOTE]
We will of course we will :P

hmm... I've realized that I need to use another face-cast for young!Winnie... I can't find any good 'young' pictures of Felicia Day... Any objections to Hayley Williams? lol

[QUOTE="Queen MooMoo]I don't think anyone is reading my comments, which is nice lol.

[/QUOTE]
and Ah! Hi! Sorry, the last message I saw from you in the OOC was 'does that mean i have to share my room,' sorry if I missed anything else! I'll catch up!

Then I just have to ask; why are we adding another character with knowledge that all the bedrooms are filled.

ItsStacysMom said:
hmm... I've realized that I need to use another face-cast for young!Winnie... I can't find any good 'young' pictures of Felicia Day... Any objections to Hayley Williams? lol
and Ah! Hi! Sorry, the last message I saw from you in the OOC was 'does that mean i have to share my room,' sorry if I missed anything else! I'll catch up!
I have a slightly younger picture of my person.

The author of that character was reserved for a spot when the RP was created, if I'm not mistaken. If you don't want to room with anyone, yanno with ideas and all I could just find another room and we could add it, you wouldn't have to share!

[QUOTE="Queen MooMoo]Why not just add another bedroom set? Or is that being looked into already?

[/QUOTE]
Because it is easier to say that there is two beds in one room, than to add a whole new room to the mansion?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Shrugs* I am laxy
Yes, but I would really want the CS today or tomorrow. Also because we need to figure out the relationships and everything also. And I wanted to start the rp sunday/monday

I think it was cause Multiple people requested rooms with only two beds... We had to move Winnie and Nat to the Ocean room and Attic Room 2, and there was also Tommy in the Ocean room... that left one space left in the attic room 2, and then James was created but he requested the Attic Room 1 which was already filled, so the only choice they have is the Attic Room but i just dont know if they've agreed to it, yanno i havent gotten a response which is fine but I was just wondering... I like complicated organization and idky, lmao

ItsStacysMom said:
Same here! Woot!
I'm gonna go make some soup lol
I, on the other hand are going to either do Mason's now or get a sandwich

Okay, I found Mason for Freshman and Sophomore year and

Junior and Senior year

Hey, regarding the room's I somehow missed that both spots were already taken. James probably wouldn't care if he ended up sharing the Attic II with Winnie so long as they were cool with it. Hope to start on yearbook stuff shortly :)

Ah, just seeing I've left the sample blank... let me just remedy that...

Okay, I found Mason for Freshman and Sophomore year and
Junior and Senior year
Wah?? How'd you do that?? Teach me omg

clarinetti said:
Hey, regarding the room's I somehow missed that both spots were already taken. James probably wouldn't care if he ended up sharing the Attic II with Winnie so long as they were cool with it. Hope to start on yearbook stuff shortly :)
Okay great! And I was thinking for relationships, Winnie could have a secret small aesthetic crush on James and no one really knows about it? Just for High School, setting the stakes? Tell me what you think, I'm open to any of your ideas!

ItsStacysMom said:
Wah?? How'd you do that?? Teach me omg
Okay great! And I was thinking for relationships, Winnie could have a secret small aesthetic crush on James and no one really knows about it? Just for High School, setting the stakes? Tell me what you think, I'm open to any of your ideas!
Well the guy is an actual person named Louis Zeller. Ironically, he's a model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back