Other Tell me what's on your mind, stranger!

Hi friends, use this as a place to let go of some of those troubling or not-so-troubling thoughts! I'd love to hear you out and discuss.
Hi strangers. Dinner is on my mind and also how I'm going to share my next fanfic, as a college grad and no longer just a silly college student. A silly college graduate lol. The turmoil of the inner child and the pragmatic adult always in a dual mentally, it seems... I hope you're doing alright, though.

Hi strangers. Dinner is on my mind and also how I'm going to share my next fanfic, as a college grad and no longer just a silly college student. A silly college graduate lol. The turmoil of the inner child and the pragmatic adult always in a dual mentally, it seems... I hope you're doing alright, though.
Hello, fellow college-aged individual who writes fanfiction. Congratulations on your graduation.

What is on my mind is my impending doom, for I fear that the double shift at work that I'm having today will be the death of me. It is my third one this week and I expect the same on Saturday and Sunday. It's Friday, I'm not in love, I am knee deep in sorrow

So i’m curently drowning in an essay and a buttload of work, in the middle of moving houses, just got a girlfriend who i am still getting accustomed to texting constantly, break is next week but with my luck I’ll be using the whole week to work. The work never ends man. It begins at 5:30, is supposed to end at 9, but here i am sitting up at 1:00 am trying to get some work done for tomorrow. I come back do laundry, pack stuff up, move and it’s just so much. I’m tired. I just wanna sit down for 30 minutes and wear my B.K. crown man without having to worry about this being due today, an essay I haven’t started on tomorrow, a major test that could very well determine my grade for English for the rest of the semester if i fail (I have yet to study or even pull up the content it will be on). I was literally sleeping in my social studies class bro, i am NOT surviving tomorrow. I told myself I’d turn in at 1:30, but im scared it’ll drag on to 2:00

Last edited:
I’m craving a certain pairing that a partner and I were RPing into the thick of it. Haven’t seen them since 😭

Last edited:
I am craving a Zombie! Ghost rp or even an Alone Blackcell one, that skin is so marvelous, the details and all....Wonderful <3

Last edited:
I've been triple-ghosted in 1x1s.

I hold no grudges and I would welcome the resume of these RPs if my partners returned, but it still burns my pancake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back