• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

am interested, I'm making my characters now and just let you know I have one character that is the "queen" and she's like bitchy and stuff and she is dating Ashton but cheating behind is back and then I got one more girl and a jock is that okay?

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL] Could we have two jock characters? I'm almost done with my character.
Two jock characters is fine. ^-^

Mariam said:
am interested, I'm making my characters now and just let you know I have one character that is the "queen" and she's like bitchy and stuff and she is dating Ashton but cheating behind is back and then I got one more girl and a jock is that okay?
I think that would be interesting. And its perfectly fine. Can't wait to see all of your lovely characters! :)

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]Reserve two male spots for me? A senior jock and a junior skater/rebel

[/QUOTE]
Of course! ^-^

I'd like if the people who needs to make male characters make them now please... Just because I'm really excited to start this rp!

katiebaby420 said:
Am I excepted ?
Sorry I didn't notice, you need to put this on the character sign up sheet, not occ tab. And please make only one female and a male, just because we're low on male's. Thanks for understanding! ^-^

I sorry I am on my phone traveling right now once I get home I'll have much longer posts I promise!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back