• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” 𝗔 π—–π—’π—©π—˜π—₯𝗧 𝗣𝗔π—₯π—”π— π—œπ—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—”π—₯𝗬 π—§π—˜π—”π— 

bump!

NiftyNat NiftyNat felideli felideli eebeevee eebeevee ComplexDragon ComplexDragon -ferret- -ferret- sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 arthur morgan. arthur morgan. phnx. phnx. orpheus. orpheus. neverbackdown neverbackdown

helloooooo, everyone! thank you for showing interest in my role-play!
i decided to go on ahead and post the character sheets thread for ya'll to post placeholders or sheets!

as of right now, there is no cs deadline but that will change in the coming days!

have fun, go wild, and i cannot WAIT to see what everyone has in store!

π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” π—§π—›π—˜ π—§π—˜π—”π— 

NiftyNat NiftyNat felideli felideli eebeevee eebeevee ComplexDragon ComplexDragon -ferret- -ferret- sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 arthur morgan. arthur morgan. phnx. phnx. orpheus. orpheus. neverbackdown neverbackdown

helloooooo, everyone! thank you for showing interest in my role-play!
i decided to go on ahead and post the character sheets thread for ya'll to post placeholders or sheets!

as of right now, there is no cs deadline but that will change in the coming days!

have fun, go wild, and i cannot WAIT to see what everyone has in store!

π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” π—§π—›π—˜ π—§π—˜π—”π— 

bump!

still looking for a few more writers!

would love to see some more male ocs!

this roleplay is officially CLOSED!

i give a huge thank you to everyone who joined!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back