• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™† π™π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™€ 𝙓 β€” 𝗔 π—–π—’π—©π—˜π—₯𝗧 𝗣𝗔π—₯π—”π— π—œπ—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—”π—₯𝗬 π—§π—˜π—”π— 

kevin

π’Šπ’Ž 𝒔𝒐 π’‹π’–π’π’Šπ’‚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

Heathens

21 Pilots

overview.

O
    ur world changed when the mightiest superhero, Superman, flew across the sky. He was our saviorβ€”protector of the cosmos, and the greatest American citizen. Under his leadership, Superman formed the Justice League, a coalition of the most powerful and dignified superhumans dedicated to safeguarding Earth. He brought together notable heroes such as Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and others who each brought their unique strengths to the collective effort. They have faced enemies from within and beyond our planet, standing as the ultimate line of defense against chaos and destruction. Over the years, they have done their rightful duty, not only serving the citizens of the United States of America but the world as a whole. Unfortunately, in the year 2023, our world was thrown into a state of unprecedented turmoil when Superman was met with a tragic demise at the hands of the monstrous Kryptonian, Doomsday. With Superman's absence came a gaping void in Earth's defenses, leaving the Justice League with an overwhelming struggle to hold against the tide of villainous forces that came washing in when the news of the death of their greatest champion rang throughout the cosmos.

Amid the chaos that ensued caused by the downfall of the Man of Steel, one narcissistic and shrewd government official seized the opportunity to exploit the US government and commission the immediate assemblage of what she calls Task Force Xβ€”an unorthodox solution to the trying times our world was facing. Amanda Waller, the director of A.R.G.U.S., spent the past few years searching this planet for the worst of the worst. And like everything she does, she successfully found them. Metahumans who possess extraordinary powers, abilities, and skills. These are not your typical good-guy heroes who choose to save the day out of the kindness of their hearts. They are villains, criminals, con artists, and downright malicious people who are a threat to society. She believes this team of very bad people can do some good, like fight the next war or defeat the next Superman. Task Force X is being run covertly, non-attributed. Strictly need to know. And if they get caught, the government will throw them under the bus. The next war will be fought with these metahumans. Because God knows that Amanda is not the only one kicking up rocks looking for them.

This team is on standby to be deployed on high-stake operations that the Justice League cannot handle themselves. Led by the fiercely determined Rick Flag and monitored closely by Waller, the team will be forced through perilous terrain and face nightmarish adversaries. Each mission is built to test their resolve, forcing them to confront not only external threats but also their treacherous natures. The real question here is: will these delinquents be able to follow orders that will put their lives in danger? To save the world from those of their own nature? With controlled nano-tech bombs implanted in their necks and promised time off their sentences, only time will tell if Amanda Waller is a true visionary or a fraudulent, corrupt psycho who puts her needs before others.

intro

lore

rules

TASK FORCE X

A covert paramilitary
team

genres

action & adventure

status

closed

gm

spots open

∞

cs

lore

ooc

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
I'm so excited!!! I ran as fast as I can and I'm so here for this!!

I took my time but I've finally arrived, the party can start now

I took my time but I've finally arrived, the party can start now
it’s a bird! it’s a plane! its…. FERRET!
hiiiiiii bb!

how dare you drop this without me,,, maybe i won't bring my assassin character after all

KEVIN OH MY GOD

you can't just drop off the face of the earth and drop a banger what

also lowkey... have u seen the agatha all along trailwr

KEVIN OH MY GOD

you can't just drop off the face of the earth and drop a banger what

also lowkey... have u seen the agatha all along trailwr
i didn’t completely disappear!
i was running another rp but finally let it rest.

but yes! i am back with a BANGER!!!

AND OFC IVE SEEN THE AGATHA TRAILER!
that trailer fueled my burning passion for a
superhero type rp. it had me GAGGED.

i CANNOT wait for it to premier!

AND OFC IVE SEEN THE AGATHA TRAILER!
that trailer fueled my burning passion for a
superhero type rp. it had me GAGGED.
the superhero brainrot is so incredibly real and i am thrilled that you're the one to indulge all of us

the superhero brainrot is so incredibly real and i am thrilled that you're the one to indulge all of us
i wear the badge of honor proudly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back