Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]Let's just mind control.
/sudo paipai900 accept Wynn_Kaumi, Mr_Llama

[/QUOTE]
Ha!, coding joke, but you misspelled your own name

paipai900 said:
I have, been liking stuff. I think I may just have to close this thread so you guys can stop spamming it.
Hmmmm.... I don't think this is the real Pai. The REAL pai would've succumbed to my sudo command.

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]Hmmmm.... I don't think this is the real Pai. The REAL pai would've succumbed to my sudo command.

[/QUOTE]
The REAL Pai doesn't know Spanish, let alone Termlink

*troll fae to pai*

I AM THE FIRST HUMAN TO POST IN THE REBIRTH OF THIS SIGN UP! BEHOLD THE ANCIENT HEAP OF CRAP BEHIND THE BARRIER OF PAI, TODAY WE BEGIN A NON CRAP FILLED ERA IN OUR SIGN UPS! TODAY WE SHALL POST WITH INTEGRITY AND CHARACTER SHEETS FILLED WITH THE JUICY NECTAR OF MOTHER CREATIVITY

BEHOLD THE REBIRTH OF TALES OF SALISONIA'S SIGN UPS

*says this all in a pastor style voice, repeating "can I get an Amen." Several times*

Sorry pai but my inner troll needed to do this, it was destiny! *farts away*

zalgo_by_screendsk-d528u4z.png

T????????????????o??????????????????????? ??????????????i????????????????????????????????n?????????????????v???????????????????????????o??????????????????????k????????????????????????????e?????????????????? ??????????????????????????????t?????????????????????????h??????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????h?????????????????????????????????i??????????????????????v??????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????-????????????m??????????????????????????i????????????????????????????n???????????????????????????????d????????? ????????????????????r??????????????????????????e?????????????????????p??????????????????????r?????????????e???????????????????????????????s??????????????????e??????????????n????????????????t????????????????????????i??????????????????????????????n?????????????????????????????g???????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????c???????????????????????h?????????????????????????????a???????????????????????o??????????????????????????????s????????????????????????????.????????????????

?????????????????????????????????I??????????????????????????????????n????????????????????????????????v????????????o??????????????????????????????????k?????????????????i????????????????????n?????????????????????????????????????g??????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????t????????????????????????????????h????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????f????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????e???????????????????l???????????????????????????i?????????????????????n??????????????????????????????????g?????????????????? ??????????????????????????o??????????????????????????????f?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????c????????????????????????h????????????????a????????????????????????o??????????????????????????????????s???????????????????.?????????????????????????????????

????????????????????W??????????????????????i?????????????????t???????????????????????h???????????????????? ?????????????????????o?????????????????u???????????????????????t???????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????o?????????????????????r?????????????????????????????????d????????????????????????????????e????????????????????????????r????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????T???????????????????????h??????????????????????????e????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????N?????????????????????????????????e????????????????????????????????z??????????????p??????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????r????????????????????????????d?????????????????????????????i???????????????????????????????a??????????????????????n????????????? ???????????????h???????????????????????????????i????????????????????v??????????????????????e?????????????????????????????????????????-????????????m??????????????????????????????????i????????????????????n??????????????????????????d???????????????????? ????????????????????????o???????????????????????????????????f???????????????????????? ???????????????????????c????????????????????????????????h?????????????????????????????????a????????????????o??????????????????????????????????s???????????????????????????????.??????????????????? ????????????????????????Z????????????????a???????????????????????????l???????????????????????g?????????????????o????????????????????????.????????????????

???????????????????????H???????????????????????????e???????????????? ????????????????????????w????????????????????h???????????????????????????o???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????W???????????????????????????????????a????????????????????????????????????????i????????????????????t????????????????????????????????s????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????B???????????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????h???????????????????????????????i??????????????????????????????n??????????????????????????d?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????T??????????????????????????????????h?????????????e???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????W?????????????????????????a???????????????????????????????l????????????????l?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????Z??????????????????????????A??????????????????????????L???????????????????G???????????????????????????O?????????????????????????????!????????????????

T????????????????o??????????????????????? ??????????????i????????????????????????????????n?????????????????v???????????????????????????o??????????????????????k????????????????????????????e?????????????????? ??????????????????????????????t?????????????????????????h??????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????h?????????????????????????????????i??????????????????????v??????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????-????????????m??????????????????????????i????????????????????????????n???????????????????????????????d????????? ????????????????????r??????????????????????????e?????????????????????p??????????????????????r?????????????e???????????????????????????????s??????????????????e??????????????n????????????????t????????????????????????i??????????????????????????????n?????????????????????????????g???????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????c???????????????????????h?????????????????????????????a???????????????????????o??????????????????????????????s????????????????????????????.????????????????

?????????????????????????????????I??????????????????????????????????n????????????????????????????????v????????????o??????????????????????????????????k?????????????????i????????????????????n?????????????????????????????????????g??????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????t????????????????????????????????h????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????f????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????????e???????????????????l???????????????????????????i?????????????????????n??????????????????????????????????g?????????????????? ??????????????????????????o??????????????????????????????f?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????c????????????????????????h????????????????a????????????????????????o??????????????????????????????????s???????????????????.?????????????????????????????????

????????????????????W??????????????????????i?????????????????t???????????????????????h???????????????????? ?????????????????????o?????????????????u???????????????????????t???????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????o?????????????????????r?????????????????????????????????d????????????????????????????????e????????????????????????????r????????????????????????????????.????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????T???????????????????????h??????????????????????????e????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????N?????????????????????????????????e????????????????????????????????z??????????????p??????????????????????????????e?????????????????????????????r????????????????????????????d?????????????????????????????i???????????????????????????????a??????????????????????n????????????? ???????????????h???????????????????????????????i????????????????????v??????????????????????e?????????????????????????????????????????-????????????m??????????????????????????????????i????????????????????n??????????????????????????d???????????????????? ????????????????????????o???????????????????????????????????f???????????????????????? ???????????????????????c????????????????????????????????h?????????????????????????????????a????????????????o??????????????????????????????????s???????????????????????????????.??????????????????? ????????????????????????Z????????????????a???????????????????????????l???????????????????????g?????????????????o????????????????????????.????????????????

???????????????????????H???????????????????????????e???????????????? ????????????????????????w????????????????????h???????????????????????????o???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????W???????????????????????????????????a????????????????????????????????????????i????????????????????t????????????????????????????????s????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????B???????????????????????????????????e???????????????????????????h???????????????????????????????i??????????????????????????????n??????????????????????????d?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????T??????????????????????????????????h?????????????e???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????W?????????????????????????a???????????????????????????????l????????????????l?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????Z??????????????????????????A??????????????????????????L???????????????????G???????????????????????????O?????????????????????????????!????????????????

Yaaaaay, for the rebirth~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back