Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

I dunno... I don't think through these things. I have like no creativity, so if I come up with something I just go with it. I'm like, "Hey, let's use this." "Yeah sure, this totally makes sense, let's do it." xP I can just take it out.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Pai, I got my Fatal Error character posted. It's 4:11 A.M. right now...

[/QUOTE]
Alright, we'll discuss in the morning? Sleep sounds nice, yes?

'Kay. I'm going to sleep now. :3 You guys do know you can interact with one another, right? The events are just there to keep things moving. I don't see that much interaction going on within characters. ^^"

Wait, so Lucy's not sleeping? Yes, or no? ^^"

I'm staying awake. My sleep schedule is out of whack, so I sleep late into the day, making it hard to fall asleep at night. Things are quite busy these days. Oh how I wish it was still summer.

I've got community service (out of free will, I'm not being sentenced or anything...), school work, studying, social life, SATs and ACTs, state assessments, college applications and family duties, as well as the nation to keep up with.

I think I may sleep soon, I can't fall asleep during service ya know. Lol goodnight everyone, go and blow up the thread. Go forth and multiply.

Like I said, the radiation causes insomnia. I'm kind of creeping on my brother's girlfriend's ex's facebook, so you know...yeah, I'm a weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back