Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

WS BG and then and then at at bat and uh other than that we're running in and out and well I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I love you I love you I don't you just a dusting yes she does is just so you know she does she does she just need to know that that's it doesn't wind no you don't you don't you don't win no cheating because you cheated you don't win nope you don't want nope

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

MrLlama said:
WS BG and then and then at at bat and uh other than that we're running in and out and well I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I'll I love you I love you I don't you just a dusting yes she does is just so you know she does she does she just need to know that that's it doesn't wind no you don't you don't you don't win no cheating because you cheated you don't win nope you don't want nope
Speak English. You speak English? En-gl-ish? Am I going too fast?

Sprich Deutsch. Du sprichst Deutsch? De-ut-sch? Bin ich Gehen zu schnell?

I'm currently bleeding through the back of my old-man head and am unconscious. .-.

Unless you want a mermaid or a dwarf? >~>

I meant...

Anyway, why do you hate Elvsyr so much? xD ... Should she dart out of the way or something? >~>

Nvm

MrLlama said:
I meant...
Anyway, why do you hate Elvsyr so much? xD ... Should she dart out of the way or something? >~>

Nvm

I want to steal

Her soul. 
hFEBA847E

It feels so... lonely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back