Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

I don't know why I bothered to read this conversation. It just made me feel that much older with every post.............-.-''

[media]

[/media]
HOW DOES MY FRIEND DRAW SO GOOD. SHE IS SO YOUNG. GRAUIUUUGH!I can't even draw a straight line...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

@paipai900 Finally, after more than an hour (or two [or three] ), I have finally managed to revise my characters. Are they to your liking now? Maybe enough to be excepted? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? OwO

Murfemra said:
@paipai900 Finally, after more than an hour (or two [or three] ), I have finally managed to revise my characters. Are they to your liking now? Maybe enough to be excepted? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? OwO
*accepted

I know your pain llama. My brother is an amazing artist, while I am limited to stick figures. Of course he literally can't touch a computer without it exploding in his face, so it all evens out.

Mooalally said:
*accepted
Thank you, I always get mixed up on that word .3. 
I can draw pretty good, but then I see certain epic pictures and I'm all like"*sniff* I dunno how to use computer programs that well...;^;"

azyjujun.jpg

This was the early start to some contest drawing a few weeks ago...

Maybe if I start with furries like she did I'll get good. O';

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

Murfemra said:
Thank you, I always get mixed up on that word .3. 
I can draw pretty good, but then I see certain epic pictures and I'm all like"*sniff* I dunno how to use computer programs that well...;^;"
*WELL GODAMMIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back