Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

GAAAAH 
I wanna make like 5 more characters for the RP... 'u'

Huehuehue, I could spend the entire day interacting with myself. xD

@MrLlama I can interact with someone. For I am the Gamemaster, I can conjure up millions of NPCs. Who do you want NPC to interact with? :)

@Sedrian What page is your character on? I'm making a note so that I may review them all when I get home. :)

I am. That's pretty much it, because I think everyone else is actually in the labyrinth.

My third character, again, if he is accepted, will also be directly in the mountains or helping in the labyrinth.

Nico said:
Yay so we can be posting buddies. that sounded so stupid.
Yaaay! Posting buddies! xD  

paipai900 said:
TheKaosophile= Page Four
MrLlama= Page Two Hundred and Seventy

Sedrian= Page Sixteen
Hm?

paipai900 said:
@MrLlama I can interact with someone. For I am the Gamemaster, I can conjure up millions of NPCs. Who do you want NPC to interact with? :)
@Sedrian What page is your character on? I'm making a note so that I may review them all when I get home. :)
MAKE A GIANT FLAMI9NG DRAGON WIZARD GOD OCTOPUS KRAKEN 
Um. Should I approach you or you approach me? >.>

WHY DOES ERRBODY MAKE ME APPROACH I'M SO TERRIBLE AT THIS *CCRIES IN A CORNER*

O.K., might take me a few minutes to come up with my character simply asking you if you are going to go in and then some extra crap about how his white hair flashed in the light with a swirl around his head.

Okay guys... I've been at my grandma's house for the last 28 or so pages (Because that's an accurate measurement of time), what did I miss?

Also, I'd like it resubmit Wynn, just without auras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back