• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern talents (reboot)

Leela

Really excited for cheerleading tryouts
Ellegrove High is the best high school in the world. It has many big, beautiful buildings and outdoor spaces but the thing that makes this school special is the students. The school only accepts highly talented students with great potential.

Rules:

1: All RP nation rules apply

2: Romance is allowed but please fade to black

3: Swearing is allowed

4: 1 male and 1 female per talent

5: Have fun ( :) )

Jessica woke up with the sun hitting her face and smiled. Most people hated going to school but she loved it. Not because of the classes or the location but because she could control and rule over people. People were either afraid of her or wanted to be her and Jessica loved that. She got up, showered and dressed up in a purple tank top, shorts and purple heels. She brushed her long blonde hair and got out of her house and drove towards the school. When she finally arrived she gave the people in charge of her bags her bags and walked towards her dorm waving at her friends and smiled. When she arrived to her room she opened the door and began unpacking. The rooms were huge and even though the decoration was great, she wanted to have a room for herself. Instead, the stupid principal had decided to put every female student in a huge room with small spaces for everyone. Same with the male students.

Tamara rolled over in her bed,groaning over the sound of her loud beeping alarm.She forced her self out of bed few seconds later,and stretched,sighing after.She got a shower,and put on some dark blue jeans with a black t-shirt,and her red converse.She brushed her hair,and slightly curled it after.She put on a blue jacket and drove to school.She sighed and got out of her car,walking towards the entrance of the school.She walked to her dorm and opened the door,the same warm air greeting her as she entered.She unpacked her things,and grabbed her phone.She played some music on full volume and started singing to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jersey arrived at the school's campus after almost waking up late and having to rush out. She got out her car and grabbed her duffle bag from the backseat and sighed looking at the campus. Even though she hurried to school it wasn't for what you think it was for. She turned around and saw a ocean blue 2015 Silverado park right next to her black impala and smiles. She looked at Mikhal get out of his truck after turning the engine off and grabbed his duffle bag out from the back seat of his truck. She smiled and hugged him tight and burrows her head in his chest. Mikhal slightly smiled and hugged her back. "...I saw you yesterday you make it seem like we've been separated forever..." He told her letting her go. "Well sorry I wanted to give my best friend a hug...anyway let's go..." She said smiling and walked with him to the entrance of the school. Once they did what they had to do they went their separate ways and started unpacking their clothes in their dorms.

Max pulled up to the school in her truck. Little excited to start her soccer season but not excited to start her classes. Grabbing her soccer ball from the passenger seat and duffel bag from the box of the truck she saw two people hugging and whistled as she walked by. She winked at the guy and walked to her dorm.

The room was small and plain with beige walls and a white bed "hmm" she sounded as she grabbed a few posters out of her bag and hung them up before unpacking her things.

When she was finished she slipped on short shorts and a blue tank top with knee high socks before grabbing her cleats and soccer ball and skateboarded toward the soccer field. She had time before the bell rang so she set her bag down, slipped on her cleats and practiced by herself.

Being the new girl she didn't mind being alone.

((Her outfit vv))

a85da94440b4a685b376391bd4ee7575.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly and Jaxon pulled into the parking lot to McDonald's, after ordering they're food they headed to the school. Lilly was the first to swerve into a her parking spot Jax next to her. Both opened there trucks letting the people taking their bags, They went over to Jax's car and began eating while sitting on the hood and blasting music. First they played four five seconds, Lilly sang along lowly,as she threw her trash into a bag and finish her sweet tea. Jax was still eating since had ordered more, after Jax's finish him and Lily entered the dorm hall, Jax's kissed her cheek bye, before going to his room. still the drink in his hand, Lilly entered her room she tossed the bag into a nearby trash can, as she took a sip of her drink.

Dannygirl900 said:
Max pulled up to the school in her truck. Little excited to start her soccer season but not excited to start her classes. Grabbing her soccer ball from the passenger seat and duffel bag from the box of the truck she saw two people hugging and whistled as she walked by. She winked at the guy and walked to her dorm.
The room was small and plain with beige walls and a white bed "hmm" she sounded as she grabbed a few posters out of her bag and hung them up before unpacking her things. When she was finished she slipped on short shorts and a teeshirt before grabbing her cleats and soccer ball and skateboarded toward the soccer field. She had time before the bell rang so she set her bag down, slipped on her cleats and practiced by herself.

Being the new girl she didn't mind being alone.
I sense a relationship for Max and Mikhal in the future xD

Elizabeth woke up with a loud yawn with her face in a bowl full of salt from the popcorn and a movie still playing on her t.v and sighed. She took a quick shower and dressed up in a blue shirt and black jeans and left her house with the things she was going to need. When she arrived to school, she walked to her dorm room and opened the door and left her bag in the bed and left the room. She walked outside and wandered around the soccer field thinking about last year. A lot of things needed to change and she wanted to start by making friends but what she really had to worry about was her talent. She'd heard the rumours that this year people from entertainment and sports companies were looking for talented young people to hire and Elizabeth was very nervous about that.

Jersey finished packing up her clothes and other things before a few girls entered and either started unpacking or just dropped off their bag and left. She finished hanging up things on their wall then grabbed her skateboard and headed out. Mikhal finished unpacking his clothes then grabbed his soccer cleats, and his soccer ball along with his phone and left the dorm room. He walked out to the soccer field but when he got there he saw a girl on the field. That sucked...he wanted to be alone while playing soccer. He sighed and walked to where the bleachers are and just watched her play hoping she would be done soon.

@Dannygirl900

(Anyone on)

Lilly smiled as got everything set up in a matter of minutes, before heading over to Jaxon's room she knocked before entering. of course some music was blasting, she danced to the melody than began helping Jax. ;Say hey by Michael Franti and spearhead came one, Lilly and Jax did their routine dance that they did when they were freshman when they were into dancing. they laughed after, and finish setting everything up. They began walking around picking up some jocks on the way to some one else's room, once they reached a guy named Eric's room they blasted music and close the door as they all started smoking some weed they put a towel under the door to keep from the smell and smoke to leave, but the music was muffled by everything.

Jax's

large.jpg

Lilly's

tumblr_mp6z2f0KW71s1rqwto1_250.jpg

Max turned her back to the net, taking a deep breath then picking the ball up with the crease of her foot, lifting it up into the air then doing a backflip kicking the ball full speed into the net. She landed on her feet snd looked at the net with a smile. She had been perfecting that move since 5th grade.

After a few more times kicking the ball into the net she huffed and looked around, but her eyes stopped on the bleachers where she saw the boy she winked at earlier and smirked. "Gonna come join? Or are you scared a girl is going to beat you" she said in a loud enough taunting tone. Max picked up the ball and propped it on her hip waiting for the hotties reply.

@Stoked911

Mikhal just rolled his eyes at her dumb remark. "Tch...that's a dumb remark coming from amature like you...I've perfected that when I was 6..." He told her his head propped on his his as he looks at her unimpressed. "And about that girl beating me in the sport I'm perfect at...don't make me laugh..." He said.

@Dannygirl900

"Tch" Max mimicked him, narrowing her eyes slightly, "Well I'm probably just as good as you are, but you see, that sexist ass remark doesn't make you any better than you are." She rolled her eyes and turned back to the net, " by the way, I'm not leaving the field. So either you join me or leave" she said in a rather snide tone and went back to practicing some moves "and who knows, I might even skip class for my love and joy" she flashed him a wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back