TA/ OOC

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 So, when do I start getting opportunities to make Heroic gear? Rank 10 of WoaM?
Yeah I still have to think about it because at this point for me to think of increasing it Max will have to make much more amazing stuff. And he is going to need to make more than just weapons to get there.

Yeah I still have to think about it because at this point for me to think of increasing it Max will have to make much more amazing stuff. And he is going to need to make more than just weapons to get there.
If coal exists in this world, I can do oh so much

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 I'd recommend changing the Fire Damage equation to Int + 3 or something, because I can hand this dagger to Loki and make her virtually unstoppable.

well for now let's try to level up more before you equip us all in legendary gear with +100 in every stat for each item you make and with super amazing effects that would be able to make us fight level 300 titans
Yeah, I'd have to make several hundred thousand gold before I make a big damn masterpiece

Sizniche Sizniche I was checking your cs for Max and need to remind you that the base for attractiveness for all NPCs is 20 so for him he has 30 when it comes to blacksmiths. Other than that everything looks great

Nah it's cool. So far it's Max's time to shine. He's good with the forge so since we're in town it's only natural he get the most achievements atm. Loki's best place is on the battlefield more than likely because of how op her stats plus Max's scythe had made her. Yuna is good at cook and is probably a great battle support. Mahan is probably a great manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back