TA/ OOC

Oh yay, Siz, don't forget to roll that rng to see if you made the first unique weapon in the game. You got a 5% bonus after all

Oh yay, Siz, don't forget to roll that rng to see if you made the first unique weapon in the game. You got a 5% bonus after all
I got 3 out of 100. CRIT FAIL
xOr2sYx.jpg

Loki had braced herself for Nightshade's attack, but she never felt anything. Normally she'd be in a lot of pain from a weapon attack but nothing happened. Checking her HUD she confirmed she did take damage tho.

"Huh, oh well."

Loki shrugged it off as a feature of the binding process.

"Anyways, thanks a bunch Nightshade. I'm sure this will definitely come in handy."

Mahan walked into the cooking station as Loki picked up her scythe from Nightshade. Walking over to see what he was talking about, she saw the rings in the hand he was holding out.

"Hmm? This what you're taking about?"

Loki picked up a ring and asked as she moved it around in her hand to getting a good look at it. She noticed that it had the guild crest engraved into it.

"Heh, a little cheeky, but I can deal with it." Loki thought as she placed the ring on her left hand.

Please choose a stat to upgrade..
After receiving the system message, Loki decided to check her stats first. Opening her UI looking took a look at how her stats changed with her scythe equipped.

Loki

HP: 110/110 MP: 290/290
Strength: 16
Agility : 9
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 29
Spirit: 13
Free Points: 0

Not bad, she could go for either 10 agility or 30 Intelligence. Agility would help with fighting with a two handed weapon, tho the Int would probably make her a small powerhouse at their level. Loki decided to put the +1 stat put as Intelligence, then when she reached level six to split her stats 1-4 in agility and strength respectfully to make it decently even. Spirit being at 13 was fine for now.

Loki

HP: 110/110 MP: 300/300
Strength: 16
Agility : 9
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 30
Spirit: 13
Free Points: 0

Now with 30 points in her Int stat, not only were her spells pretty strong, she had a huge mana pool to draw from. Smiling, and nodding at her UI, Loki closed it out and put her attention back to everyone else.

"That's right, Yuna and I have things from you guys as well."

Going back over to the food she was making, Loki picked up her soup and bread.

Rabbit stew x15 added

Bread loaf x2 added

Loki gave each of them two pieces of bread from a loaf and two bowls of the rabbit stew.

"If we need anymore while we're out training, then I'll pass it out as needed. For, this will do since Yuna has something nice planned for you all. Now, I think with might need to find where our ninja, ranger pair went too."

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze Sizniche Sizniche Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Respectively*

Also, you forgot to do a Lurie post

Max frowned; it wasn't an effect of the binding process, he was literally just that weak.

Also, how would max be able to comment on something that was even said out as a thought or outloud?

Also, how would max be able to comment on something that was even said out as a thought or outloud?
He can see that she didn't feel pain and get self-conscious about it. But, I'll change it at the next opportunity.

Ok, I'd say it'd be better to elaborate on that then, cuz it looks meta the way ut is right now. I'll post Lurie's part when I get the chance.

Ok, I'd say it'd be better to elaborate on that then, cuz it looks meta the way ut is right now. I'll post Lurie's part when I get the chance.
Done

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 How do levels of "Work of a Master" work? Are there a list of achievements that rank it up? And does it only add 5% each time (i.e. 5, 10, 15, 20,...), or are there specific numbers for every rank (for example, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, etc)? If it's the latter, I'd like to make a suggestion for how ranks 3-20 should work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back