TA/ OOC

Alright, just making sure. I need to know for descriptions and alloy-making.

Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Interesting post. I keep wanting to ask what is up with this old guy but I keep holding back waiting to see what is going to happen.
The old guy is... someone I believe that helps out newbie players. And he so happens wants to help out Syria, who is a newbie and want to judge her through some questions.

Ok I made the change and everything should be right with the world
Parrying should largely be weapons-based. Like, a huge battleaxe should have a very low Parry rate, because it's heavy and already has high damage, but a rapier, a weapon literally designed for parrying and light swordplay, should have a much higher parry rate, and should have low damage to compensate for the tactical advantage of the parry rate, especially since it's a very light weapon. Also, parrying rates should drop to half with a shield equipped.

Parrying should largely be weapons-based. Like, a huge battleaxe should have a very low Parry rate, because it's heavy and already has high damage, but a rapier, a weapon literally designed for parrying and light swordplay, should have a much higher parry rate, and should have low damage to compensate for the tactical advantage of the parry weight, especially since it's a very light weapon. Also, parrying rates should drop to half with a shield equipped.
You know it would be a lot easier if you said these things first so I don't have to rewrite my post more than once.

Give me a minutes so I can have it changed

You know it would be a lot easier if you said these things first so I don't have to rewrite my post more than once.

Give me a minutes so I can have it changed
Also, parrying is only really op against other sword users. Magic, ranged attacks, blunt weapons, and giant enemies are basically impossible to parry against

Users who are viewing this thread

Back