TA/ OOC

she also didn't hear what you guys said about her by the way ;) be happy with that, otherwise one of you would have had an arrow shot thheir way XD

Oh right, dam. She did mention me about controlling her character yesterday, but I was gonna tell her to tell you about it but was to busy at the time and ended up forgetting. Sorries.

Alrighty. I guess if you want, you all can head back to the gate now, since It'll be time to meet up after Loki mines the deposit once again.

Yeah I might have to speed things up myself then because they weren't done hunting. That way we can meet up

"unfortunately for Yuna, they did get the wrong ideas, when nightshade came back and he teased Yuna, he pulled a sensitive string. Maybe they had expected her to become even more shy and blush even harder but not this time. With a smooth move, Yuna took her bow in her hand and put an arrow on it, she pulled it back and pointed it directly at nightshade "Say that again out loud if you dare" she said with a serious voice. For a moment, Yuna changed into an entirely different person, untill she realised what she was doing, again, the blush returned to her cheek and she put away her bow quickly "sorry" she muttered, but then she looked up again "the threat still stands though, no, I do not like him" she spoke firmly."

"unfortunately for Yuna, they did get the wrong ideas, when nightshade came back and he teased Yuna, he pulled a sensitive string. Maybe they had expected her to become even more shy and blush even harder but not this time. With a smooth move, Yuna took her bow in her hand and put an arrow on it, she pulled it back and pointed it directly at nightshade "Say that again out loud if you dare" she said with a serious voice. For a moment, Yuna changed into an entirely different person, untill she realised what she was doing, again, the blush returned to her cheek and she put away her bow quickly "sorry" she muttered, but then she looked up again "the threat still stands though, no, I do not like him" she spoke firmly."
Oh, that's right, I'm the most hated person in the party despite being the weakest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back