TA/ OOC

Poor me, I'm left out on all the American stuff... Share your freedome with me! And all the glorious fried food! And... Ehmm... You know what, you can keep Trump XD

(no offence to anyone, just naming stereotypes)

......I don't really care for my country other than i live here...i'm just living and thats all i care for i wish the country was better but its not.

Hmm... I like my country ^~^ it has "good" english education, which is kinda importand since literally no one speaks my language so we need to learn other languages in order for others to understand us XD which means, forced english, french and german lessons... Oh well, at least now I speak english and I'm able to RP and chat with you guys, yay ^~^

Haha yeah.
America is ok...but i would rather move and live in Japan it sounds fun to live their or Europe.
I'm just not a big fan of our poor Education....

Our education system is extremely complicated but it works really well with our different levels of difficulty so everyone can get by and a lot of extra help for people with special needs and a lot of personal attention to individual students ^^

I love a Complicated Education.....in america eduction ..well its just too easy but thats just me.
i just want to get out of my state...of mississippi it sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back