TA/ OOC

3000 for permit and land to build the shop

6000 to buy a shop that is already in business by an NPC

500 a month for whoever works/runs the shop for the owner

Seriously guys? When I said have fun with going all apeshit while I was away I was joking -_- why do you all have to be so active when I'm not here, I feel left out ;-;

Yea... Stupid timezones... Oh well, got some reading up to do. Might pull an allnighter sometime soon to RP with you guys ^~^ although... Not sure of how good quality those posts will be... XD

Also Angelostar4 Angelostar4 I like your character she and Yuna could probably get along well ^^ welcome to the RP! (forgot to say that to @Talon Lena Oxton and Tsutarji Tsutarji , sorry! Welcome you too!)

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

A summary of my posts in OOC:

12631423_1079918795391766_6742228254222029873_n.png

I noticed, read all the way through it XD sorry! But there seem to be a lot of new people joining so maybe you have a chance with them. Or, you know, no romance? Yuna isn't interested in romance too, so she isn't gonna be the one who's chasing it so Loki is gonna have to be the one who will make it happen and I'm not gonna make it easy for her XD

I noticed, read all the way through it XD sorry! But there seem to be a lot of new people joining so maybe you have a chance with them. Or, you know, no romance? Yuna isn't interested in romance too, so she isn't gonna be the one who's chasing it so Loki is gonna have to be the one who will make it happen and I'm not gonna make it easy for her XD
It's k, as long as we're all friends :D

Don't worry Summer, Loki doesn't mind keep her pillow still <3

Besides apparently everyone besides Siz seems to think the Lonapillow is now cannon...lol

Yep the LonaPillow is one of a kind. and its one sale for a limited time so Loki better buy it soon!

Yea... Stupid timezones... Oh well, got some reading up to do. Might pull an allnighter sometime soon to RP with you guys ^~^ although... Not sure of how good quality those posts will be... XD

Also Angelostar4 Angelostar4 I like your character she and Yuna could probably get along well ^^ welcome to the RP! (forgot to say that to @Talon Lena Oxton and Tsutarji Tsutarji , sorry! Welcome you too!)

If ya think they'll get along, then more power to ya. Also, good morning peeps!

I think Katta will get along with everyone....plus...
Why is all the girls Homo...i think its cool but Siz might kill himself soon...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back