• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
Ib All Alone]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31354-princess-starla/ said:
@Princess Starla[/URL] I see you are new, but could you go to the character sign-up tab, and fill out the requirements. If your character is good I will accept it. Thanks.
Could you tell me where it is. Thatnks for the heads up

[QUOTE="Princess Starla]Could you tell me where it is. Thatnks for the heads up

[/QUOTE]
If you look near the top of the page there are multiple tabs. They say in character chat, out of character chat, overview and character sign up.

Wow, this roleplay is going well! Thanks to everyone for joining. Type: "Ib is awesome" at the end of your next in character post and you can have a free 200 col!

(Offer valid for today only and can only be used once)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Wow, this roleplay is going well! Thanks to everyone for joining. Type: "Ib is awesome" at the end of your next in character post and you can have a free 200 col!

[/QUOTE]
Can i start roleplaying now

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Wow, this roleplay is going well! Thanks to everyone for joining. Type: "Ib is awesome" at the end of your next in character post and you can have a free 200 col!

[/QUOTE]
What is this bribery!? xD

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5246451, member: 42789&quot]What is this bribery!? xD

Noooooo whaaat of course not...

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Noooooo whaaat of course not...

[/QUOTE]
I've got my eye on you e.o

I guess... it's worth 200 col. Especially since I'm a little broke....

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]It's not blackmail! Well you just lost 1 col but you can still have the other 199 :)

[/QUOTE]
WHAT. Nu! I called you awesome! I GET FULL PAYMENT! I refute! I refute! xD

Scree.

I apologize if anyone finds my character: Hana, a little bit annoying. When I made her I had settled myself on a character that was a powerful, supposedly independent woman. However, because of some developments I decided to change her a little bit. I realized I had made an insecure, depressed, weak character upon making my recent few posts. I decided I'd stick with her being that way, simply because I found if I put myself into her shoes I'd feel the same way she does. I know some people hate those depressed, insecure characters because of how annoying and attention-craving they are, so I wanted to apologize in advance if anyone does find her annoying. But, this is just my character and the way she's going to be. I'm afraid I can't do anything to warp her now because I've already destroyed my original idea enough.

Gilgog said:
Could anyone update me on whats going on please? And would anybody like to interact?
My character is free.

So, some of the players are out raiding the first-floor boss. It's only the second day that S.A.O. has launched and not much else is happening.

Princess Starla]My character is available. like [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- said:
-i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x[/URL] said not much is happening
What floor is everybody on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back