• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Swan queen (ouat)

sqnicorn

fabulous
Does anyone on here do swan queen RPs??

Emma Swan glanced at her vibrating phone, which now read " 'Gina ". Her heart gave a little leap and her gut wrenched nervously. What did the mayor want to yell at her about this time? But the blonde would do anything to get attention from the bossy woman she had, much to her own annoyance, fallen in love with.

sqnicorn said:
(I honestly don't care I can start a new one if you want to play Emma, but if you want you can play regina. I don't mind)
(Honestly, I'm fine with playing anyone)

sqnicorn said:
(Okay then I guess you can be regina, 'cause why not)
(Kk)

Regina patiently waited for Emma to pick up the phone. She was in her office, doing paperwork when she realized something. Henry was having dinner at a friends house, and, sadly, she had already made plans for a two person dinner. She was calling to ask Emma if she knew anyone who might want to come.

UnwantedTruth said:
(Kk)
Regina patiently waited for Emma to pick up the phone. She was in her office, doing paperwork when she realized something. Henry was having dinner at a friends house, and, sadly, she had already made plans for a two person dinner. She was calling to ask Emma if she knew anyone who might want to come.
Emma answered her phone with a small groan. She assumed Regina was calling to snap at her for being lazy or not taking sufficient care of their son, something like that. She was simply not in the mood for the mayor's whining, no matter how much she longed to hear her voice. "What is it now, Regina?"

Regina smiled slightly. "Hey Emma. Henry's having dinner at a friend's house tonight. And I have enough food for two people. Do you know anybody who might want to come?" She asked.

(Btw, if I don't post for a while, it probably means I went to bed.)

UnwantedTruth said:
Regina smiled slightly. "Hey Emma. Henry's having dinner at a friend's house tonight. And I have enough food for two people. Do you know anybody who might want to come?" She asked.
(Btw, if I don't post for a while, it probably means I went to bed.)
(Kk, same) Emma smirked and chuckled. "Yeah, uh,-" she paused, thinking of someone who would even be the slightest bit open to sharing a meal with Regina. "You know what, how 'bout I come over. Is that okay?" She responded

Regina said nothing for a few seconds. "Um, yeah, sure I guess." She said. She smiled. "Thanks. Dinner's going to be in an hour." She said.

UnwantedTruth said:
Regina said nothing for a few seconds. "Um, yeah, sure I guess." She said. She smiled. "Thanks. Dinner's going to be in an hour." She said.
Those awkward silent seconds made Emma even more uncertain than she already was. Regina had seemed okay with it, but still... "-oh yeah! Sorry. Okay see you in an hour." She hung up. This was either going to be a really nice dinner, or a dinner full of, like on the phone, awkward silences. But she couldn't do anything about it now

Regina waited in her home for Emma to arrive. "I hope she actually comes..." She said, straightening the napkins on the table. She then smirked at herself. "It's nothing special, why am I so nervous?" She asked herself with a sigh.

UnwantedTruth said:
Regina waited in her home for Emma to arrive. "I hope she actually comes..." She said, straightening the napkins on the table. She then smirked at herself. "It's nothing special, why am I so nervous?" She asked herself with a sigh.
Emma pulled up in front of the large house and got out. Looking at her watch, she sighed in frustration. She was ten minutes late. "Of course she was. She was always late. This time shouldn't be any different" she told herself as she rose her fist to knock on the door

Regina grinned as she heard the knock on the door. "She came. She actually came." She said, her head perking up. She walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Emma! You came!" She said with a friendly smile.

UnwantedTruth said:
Regina grinned as she heard the knock on the door. "She came. She actually came." She said, her head perking up. She walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Emma! You came!" She said with a friendly smile.
"I'm so sorry I'm late, I just lost track of time and stuff." She spoke fast, her voice a bit stressed. "Woah, was that a smile?" She asked herself. The smile wasnt a sneer or a smirk, but a smile. She took a breath. "Hey, Regina! So what's for dinner?" She offered

sqnicorn said:
"I'm so sorry I'm late, I just lost track of time and stuff." She spoke fast, her voice a bit stressed. "Woah, was that a smile?" She asked herself. The smile wasnt a sneer or a smirk, but a smile. She took a breath. "Hey, Regina! So what's for dinner?" She offered
Regina looked towards the dining room. "Lasagna. Hope you like it." She said. "Don't worry about being late. At least you didn't bail on me or anything." She held the door open for Emma.

Last edited by a moderator:
UnwantedTruth said:
Regina looked towards the dining room. "Lasagna. Hope you like it." She said. "Don't worry about being late. At least you didn't bale on me or anything." She held the door open for Emma.
"Yeah, love lasagna." She inhaled deeply as she entered the house. "Smells amazing" she hummed softly as she sat herself down. "Why would I bail?"

UnwantedTruth said:
Regina looked towards the dining room. "Lasagna. Hope you like it." She said. "Don't worry about being late. At least you didn't bale on me or anything." She held the door open for Emma.
"Yeah, love lasagna." She inhaled deeply as she entered the house. "Smells amazing" she hummed softly as she sat herself down. "Why would I bail?"

sqnicorn said:

sqnicorn said:

(Geez I'm sorry I don't know what my phone is doing lol)

Regina shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just the kind of person people don't really enjoy talking to by choice." She then smiled. "Thanks. It's my own recipe. Take a seat at the table. The lasagna is on the center of the table." She said and walked to the dining area. She sat at one seat.

sqnicorn said:

(Geez I'm sorry I don't know what my phone is doing lol)
(Don't worry, it happens to all of us! :P )

UnwantedTruth said:
Regina shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just the kind of person people don't really enjoy talking to by choice." She then smiled. "Thanks. It's my own recipe. Take a seat at the table. The lasagna is on the center of the table." She said and walked to the dining area. She sat at one seat.
Emma sat down across from Regina. "Oh. That sucks, I'm sorry" she smiled sympathetically and reached to take some of the dish. "Oh- can I?" She hesitated. "Why am i being so awkward?" She scolded herself. "So, uh, how's... Work been?" She asked

Regina nodded. "Go right ahead." She said, gesturing to the lasagna. "Work's been...the same as always really." She said, taking a bite of her food.

Last edited by a moderator:
UnwantedTruth said:
Regina nodded. "Go right ahead." She said, gesturing to the lasagna. "Work's been...the same as always really." She said, taking a bite of her food.
(Sorry I was at school)

"Thanks!" Emma took a large peice and took a bite. She swallowed and looked at Regina with a grin "Wow, Regina this is amazing!" She took another bite and proceded to finish what was on her plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back