• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ; student lounge

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)
9723DFDB-13A4-4C8F-A4A8-E9662A8DD525.jpeg

welcome to the student lounge! this will be our way of communication before acceptance. feel free to throw around ideas, share memes, and check out our playlist and pinboard!

playlist

pinboard

APPEARS WITH EVIL INTENT

SEXY.

Just sitting here thinking about the stoner and all the quirks they can have ....

ElCnW30UUAEhQUg.jpg

Just sitting here thinking about the stoner and all the quirks they can have ....

View attachment 1000305
not me stealing that
๐Ÿ˜ถ no bc imagine everyone getting in a smoke circle and not realizing the literal monsters over their shoulders

HI im making a student thats literally being held hostage by the dnd club and forced to play send help

HI im making a student thats literally being held hostage by the dnd club and forced to play send help
LOOK they needed to hit the member quota

hiiiiii

eyeing the stoner bc god are they gonna be a little silly goofy. A slacker who goes ham for the sesh IN BOTH WAYS

โ€ŽReazioni GIF

hi​

no bc once the character sheet page is dropped imma need yall to share those DnD char ideas

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

(the way I have been thinking so much about the DnD char ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

i'm running two campaigns right now finally i get to make my own character i weep

93F8EB1F-6674-494D-85C2-11946B9DCF6A.jpeg
I fully helped birthed this rp knowing nothing abt DnD

BUT ANYWAYS HI!! THE CS THREAD IS UP!! GO CRAZY GO STOOPID

so close to using mf chrissy as a fc cause Iโ€™m STRUGGLING to find one ๐Ÿ˜ญ

THEY DID CHRISSY SO DIRTYYYY
DONโ€™T GET ME STARTED! apparently they filmed that scene first but still. give my girl a sufficient backstory ๐Ÿ˜ค

really looking forwards to making a dnd character for my rp character lol- it's two for the price of one! gotta start brainstorming

I LOVE finding a fc that gives me inspiration for the entire character ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back