• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ; student lounge

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gao Gao bugging you to simply announce that Hedge is my husband now and that Crow would try to mess up his hair only to end up throwing down like its WWE ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ

also headcanon ? that she would agree to go on a pre-DnD donut run (bc munchies ofc and gorgeous gorgeous crows and hedgehogs deserves a lil snack) and somehow they would get lost for an hour and he convinces her to eat the donuts with him out of fear for their survival
1657920674601.png
OHFGGJGJHFJF <3 <3 ??? HE ACCEPTS HE'D MAKE A LOVELY (COMPLETELY DECORATIVE) HOUSE-HUSBAND.

Her hand moves one (1) inch towards his hair and boss-battle music starts playing. The fight of two gawjus gawjus hairs will be legendary. The idea of them going for a DnD donut run just to get fucking LOST ๐Ÿ˜ญ ??? PLEASE? They're actually just two forest critters let loose and should be kept on backpack leashes at all times. They simply MUST ration the donut supply to stay alive, or until Hedge decides they'll need the energy to stay strong. He'll let crow have the last donut to make sure she is extra powerful xx

View attachment 1002388
OHFGGJGJHFJF <3 <3 ??? HE ACCEPTS HE'D MAKE A LOVELY (COMPLETELY DECORATIVE) HOUSE-HUSBAND.

Her hand moves one (1) inch towards his hair and boss-battle music starts playing. The fight of two gawjus gawjus hairs will be legendary. The idea of them going for a DnD donut run just to get fucking LOST ๐Ÿ˜ญ ??? PLEASE? They're actually just two forest critters let loose and should be kept on backpack leashes at all times. They simply MUST ration the donut supply to stay alive, or until Hedge decides they'll need the energy to stay strong. He'll let crow have the last donut to make sure she is extra powerful xx
STAWP he'll go on my mantle (:<

the boss-battle music eye -- but also crow would understand... her hair is too precious and she's tired of stangers asking to touch it smh. and THEY NEED TO BE KEPT ON A LEASH !!
also not me sobbing bc he'd give her the last donut ๐Ÿ˜ญ she'd insist on splitting it tho bc they must persevere together

after reading through some of the cs's can y'all leave some talent for some of the less fortunate (me) PLEASE

also greyson is almost done I can practically taste it
zombie-tired.gif

after reading through some of the cs's can y'all leave some talent for some of the less fortunate (me) PLEASE

also greyson is almost done I can practically taste it
zombie-tired.gif
pls im already in love with greyson?? vito will be on him like ass on grass or however the saying goes

HI
if you guys see any mistakes in Angelina's sheet dw ill edit it someday soon probably

i'll likely get lyall finished tomorrow morning so take his current state with a grain of salt but please everyone looks so beautiful can i just ,,,,

kiss ,,,,,,

just one ,,,,,

i'll likely get lyall finished tomorrow morning so take his current state with a grain of salt but please everyone looks so beautiful can i just ,,,,

kiss ,,,,,,

just one ,,,,,

what a mood

Whew! CS is finally up.

It's been a joy to go through and read everyone's characters so far! Fun times ahead!

hehe,,,, my cs is finished
โ€œhe will take you in with open arms and shelter you from your own chaosโ€ oh my god stop heโ€™s such a sweetheart :( his being stood up headcanons are so heart breaking too, he deserves the world

Whew! CS is finally up.

It's been a joy to go through and read everyone's characters so far! Fun times ahead!
hehe,,,, my cs is finished
HI
if you guys see any mistakes in Angelina's sheet dw ill edit it someday soon probably
and fin fin

so it looks like i can only afford one (1) engagement ring but can angelina, dr. symonds, birdie, and leroy just share ? i'm sat for all of them. they all deserve big hugs i only wish to provide ๐Ÿ˜ญ

besties reggie is almost done!! just a teeny tiny chunk of his history is left!!
aad381ad62ff1d25fb7a8ed6c5b85faa.jpg

PLSS LEV IS BEING FINISHED::: SURELY BUT SLOWLY

โ€œhe will take you in with open arms and shelter you from your own chaosโ€ oh my god stop heโ€™s such a sweetheart :( his being stood up headcanons are so heart breaking too, he deserves the world
so it looks like i can only afford one (1) engagement ring but can angelina, dr. symonds, birdie, and leroy just share ? i'm sat for all of them. they all deserve big hugs i only wish to provide ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yโ€™all making vito blush frfr heโ€™s my pride and joy but do i have some major sad ideas for him for this?? yes yes i do be ready
PLSS LEV IS BEING FINISHED::: SURELY BUT SLOWLY

iโ€™m so excited u got no idea
also iโ€™m just excited over all for this itโ€™s making my foam at the mouth fr

5F530B2E-EBF4-4AF6-A2FA-A981001D2B69.jpeg
OKAY YALL THE DEADLINE HAS OFFICIALLY PASSED!! we are currently in the process of deliberation (bc yall have made it so hard like?? thereโ€™s literally not one sheet we donโ€™t love ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿซ€) and with the exception of extensions, invites will be sent out for the discord by monday afternoon!! AAAAA weโ€™re sooo excited!! and once again i would like to thank you guys for all the interest and passion youve put into this rp, it encouraged us so much throughout the week and was so nice to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back