• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

I actually got the idea from another site, loved it and didn't see anything like that here, so I figured I would give it a try.

No prob. @Scattered Ambitions

Currently the characters have crashed, My character was launched into the ocean, Mina's character was in the debris by the beach but a piece of shrapnel was stuck in her forearm. Ldybug123's character began towards the scream heard from another death. Then My character and Mina's character met up on the beach and began to acquaint themselves before one of the creatures came and began to get hungry. Eager and Ayumi's characters have just woken up and figure out that they aren't on the ship. Then they got near each other without knowing. Mina's Character and mine are now both hidden in a little cave of the debris and the beast creature is outside.

That's most of it.

I don't necessarily know how you'd do so... but if you'd like I can reply with you for awhile. Plus the only real way you could appear would be in an area where the beast could get you.

Gooooooood morning everyone!!!! :) Let me know if you have any ideas to make this all more exciting! I will be off and on today, have work, school and kids to deal with as well, so sorry if my responses are slow! @Tylor guillory ) that landed in the forest, and @Scattered Ambitions had the idea to make other beings that live there, so you will have more to do in your rp! :)

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Lol I already have plans for Max to become the leader of those Beast or something xD im gonna make it happen

[/QUOTE]
Haha I like it. xD

The post doesn't look too bad off.. Besides if you have a migraine you're going an extra mile for this.

And 3:59 p.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are doing just fine, don't worry :) Also it is 1:06pm here, why don't you take something for your headache?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back