• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What you do or who you are to others, for example; Student, teacher, wanderer, Etc.

@Tola

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
please specify what you mean by how many characters, do you mean how many characters you can have or how many there are?

FluffyMarshmallow said:
please specify what you mean by how many characters, do you mean how many characters you can have or how many there are?
I can have or per person

Two at most, I don't want you to be stressed out about how many characters you have or how many you have to write about

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Two at most, I don't want you to be stressed out about how many characters you have or how many you have to write about
Ah okay... Do you have to make a guy and girl?

Feel free to make it any gender you want, if you create two make it a boy and a girl because we already have more females than males

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Feel free to make it any gender you want, if you create two make it a boy and a girl because we already have more females than males
Oh okay. Now do powers have to be typical vampire or werewolf or Angel or Demon or ghost powers?

FluffyMarshmallow said:
You can be whatever creature you want, no need to ask me :3
The powers though do they have to be limited to the species "normal" powers? Like (super speed and strength) for vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back