• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Did Pridius really not think this through." Hunter said getting another arrow ready. Oz was shooting the soldiers with his gun. "Probably not."
"I'm sure he did. This is likely just to get us to get overconfident." Jasmine warned.

Surely enough, the city starts to freeze as a mage looking like Pridius comes in riding a giant ice turtle with a yeti behind him.

(Yee, shortly after the doctor brought them onto her ship)
"Whatever happened here. It was intentional. And I think I know why it was the target. There experiments here. All about creating perfect soliders. In my time. Well actually before my time but later than this time there's a person who is one of the few successful results of this experiment."

"I'm sure he did. This is likely just to get us to get overconfident." Jasmine warned.

Surely enough, the city starts to freeze as a mage looking like Pridius comes in riding a giant ice turtle with a yeti behind him.
"Ok this isnt good we need to take out that mage" hunter said getting more arrows ready to shoot

"Whatever happened here. It was intentional. And I think I know why it was the target. There experiments here. All about creating perfect soliders. In my time. Well actually before my time but later than this time there's a person who is one of the few successful results of this experiment."

“I see, did you find any leads?” She asked

"Ok this isnt good we need to take out that mage" hunter said getting more arrows ready to shoot
"Isn't that yeti from the Ice Domain?" Aurora asked.

"Yeah, and if I had to guess, I'd say it's the other reason Pridius got the runestone from there for us." Robby answered.

"Well you know how the saying goes. They bigger they are, the harder they fall!" Akane said as she shoots a fire arrow at the turtle. Shockingly, it just clangs off its skull. "Huh!? HOW!?"

As the close ranged combat gets more and more intense, Pridius makes an ice spike and goes to stab Tyson, but Ty makes a fire ball and catches the spike, melting it before it can harm him. Then, he kicks Pridius into the ground. Tyson goes to follow-up, but he gets knocked back by a pillar of ice that Pridius shoots up from the ground.

"Isn't that yeti from the Ice Domain?" Aurora asked.

"Yeah, and if I had to guess, I'd say it's the other reason Pridius got the runestone from there for us." Robby answered.

"Well you know how the saying goes. They bigger they are, the harder they fall!" Akane said as she shoots a fire arrow at the turtle. Shockingly, it just clangs off its skull. "Huh!? HOW!?"

As the close ranged combat gets more and more intense, Pridius makes an ice spike and goes to stab Tyson, but Ty makes a fire ball and catches the spike, melting it before it can harm him. Then, he kicks Pridius into the ground. Tyson goes to follow-up, but he gets knocked back by a pillar of ice that Pridius shoots up from the ground.
"I guess fire arrows wont work on the turtle?" Hunter said as she kept shooting the troops.

“This is troubling” she then looked at the adventurer and the doctor “you two better fix this mess”
"The master being here isn't our fault." The Adventurer said indignantly. "But we'll be happy to help none the less." The Doctor cut in. "Show her some respect Adventurer. She's the Queen." (So has she always been the Queen or did that change because Ben changed her history)

"I am not going anywhere with you"

“You either come with us or your bunker gets destroyed, plane and simple” she replied “if you just come with us we will take you to our master and bring you back once he is done chatting” she added

“You either come with us or your bunker gets destroyed, plane and simple” she replied “if you just come with us we will take you to our master and bring you back once he is done chatting” she added
"Fine then."

"Fine then."

X3 took him back to the shuttle where the rest of her squad still waited. They boarded the shuttle and it picked up the stalker mech before boosting into the atmosphere and away from earth. Soon the shuttle landed on the surface of the metal planet that dwarfed the earths moon.

“Welcome to my masters world, if you please follow me” X3 replied as she opened the hatch of the shuttle and a rush of air flew into the shuttle and she began walking.

While he was being lead he could see many different machines standing and moving around.

X3 took him back to the shuttle where the rest of her squad still waited. They boarded the shuttle and it picked up the stalker mech before boosting into the atmosphere and away from earth. Soon the shuttle landed on the surface of the metal planet that dwarfed the earths moon.

“Welcome to my masters world, if you please follow me” X3 replied as she opened the hatch of the shuttle and a rush of air flew into the shuttle and she began walking.

While he was being lead he could see many different machines standing and moving around.
Lone Wolf, before stepping out, put on his Helmet with his respirator and visor

"Still, I like to be prepared"

X3 sighed and lead him to a small building that held an elevator, the elevator then descended deep within the planet and soon LW was face to ‘face’ with the supposed master, a very large metal eye connected by wires

“Welcome” he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back