• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“I’m basically a walking quantum computer just like Thor, and honestly I’m a bit surprised you guys haven’t asked him to search for him” she replied
"Well there's an issue...there is now more than one of him. No idea if the real one is still around." Diana said. "Hmm really a quantum computer?"

"Well there's an issue...there is now more than one of him. No idea if the real one is still around." Diana said. "Hmm really a quantum computer?"

“Yes, considering I am a human mind implanted into a polymorphic metal alloy machine that was designed by the AI in the moon to infiltrate and assassinate him and Allyson” she replied pointing to Alex

“Yes, considering I am a human mind implanted into a polymorphic metal alloy machine that was designed by the AI in the moon to infiltrate and assassinate him and Allyson” she replied pointing to Alex
"And now your here?" Diana said giving Alex a questionable look. He chuckled. "Shes fine, Di. Shes on our side now." She nods "okay. I can understand that. I was made to take the place of thier mom decades ago."

"Want some help?" She asked walking over to the book she was using a reminding spell on. "Oh scout said you might be interested in this book. It was the book the mage try to take. It's about treasures and the mystical properties they have."

(Hmm I believe you are right about umbrella. ) "hmm raccoon city..." fate said thinking.
He took it. "Yeah..." He said.

"Come on. Lets go." Ben said.

"And now your here?" Diana said giving Alex a questionable look. He chuckled. "Shes fine, Di. Shes on our side now." She nods "okay. I can understand that. I was made to take the place of thier mom decades ago."

“Eh? Why?” She asked curiously

“Eh? Why?” She asked curiously
"Wolfe's dad was the one who started trying to make the perfect super being so he kidnapped Dana to get be able to clone her and figure out how to isolate her power. But it didnt work out that well. I was a failed clone, no powers so I was sent to take her place as he tried working on it. Her friends figured it out and the rest is history. I ended up in a cryo sleep when I started to become unstable and only awoke like a few years ago. I was given nanities to help me and a second chance. I have a great family now. They are my world." Diana took out her phone and showed a picture of her, Jeremy and her son Ryder.

"Wolfe's dad was the one who started trying to make the perfect super being so he kidnapped Dana to get be able to clone her and figure out how to isolate her power. But it didnt work out that well. I was a failed clone, no powers so I was sent to take her place as he tried working on it. Her friends figured it out and the rest is history. I ended up in a cryo sleep when I started to become unstable and only awoke like a few years ago. I was given nanities to help me and a second chance. I have a great family now. They are my world." Diana took out her phone and showed a picture of her, Jeremy and her son Ryder.

“Awww you all look happy together” she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back