• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“But Alex” she chuckled “I don’t know what to do”
"You can do whatever you like. This place is your home too." He said. There then came a voice from over the intercom as an AI. "Alex, your sister Diana is at the front door, shall I let her in? " Alex smiled. "Yeah, tell her I'm in my lab"

"You can do whatever you like. This place is your home too." He said. There then came a voice from over the intercom as an AI. "Alex, your sister Diana is at the front door, shall I let her in? " Alex smiled. "Yeah, tell her I'm in my lab"

“He will in time, but I’m enjoying the nothing at the moment” she smiled before looking over as Diana walked into the lab “hello, my name is Killian, I’m Alex’s… friend” she smiled and waved at Diana before returning her attention to Alex

Last edited:
"Just checking on you. Been awhile" she texted. "Figured if you had free time I could show you the book store. Just finished making a protection ward after this guy tried to steal a book."
"Allright I'llcbe right over." He said

Portaler opened the portal to somewhere elsenand went through with Fate

“He will in time, but I’m enjoying the nothing at the moment” she smiled before looking over as Diana walked into the lab “hello, my name is Killian, I’m Alex’s… friend” she smiled and waved at Diana before returning her attention to Alex
"That's a good way to look at it. " Alex smiled . He saw Diana enter and chuckled, not use to seeing her with some rainbow colored strains. "Been awhile I like what you did with your hair. " Diana nods. "Yeah having white hair made it easy for the color to stick." She turned to Killian. "Nice to meet you killian."

"That's a good way to look at it. " Alex smiled . He saw Diana enter and chuckled, not use to seeing her with some rainbow colored strains. "Been awhile I like what you did with your hair. " Diana nods. "Yeah having white hair made it easy for the color to stick." She turned to Killian. "Nice to meet you killian."

“So what brings you by?” Killian asked

“So what brings you by?” Killian asked
"Yeah what brings you by? Wheres the kid?" Alex asked. Diana smiles. "Ryder at home with Jeremy. It's just been a while, I wanted to check on you." Alex raised an eyebrow. "Its about Wolfe isnt it? Mom told me hes causing trouble lately. Worried about him?" Diana sighed. "Yeah a little. But Hopefully we will find him soon."

"Yeah what brings you by? Wheres the kid?" Alex asked. Diana smiles. "Ryder at home with Jeremy. It's just been a while, I wanted to check on you." Alex raised an eyebrow. "Its about Wolfe isnt it? Mom told me hes causing trouble lately. Worried about him?" Diana sighed. "Yeah a little. But Hopefully we will find him soon."

“Who’s Wolfe?” Killian asked a bit concerned

"Take your time, no rush." Misty texted. "Just making sure you're not dead again."

"Where are we now?" Fate asked looking at her watch.
Jace appeared a minute later.

"No idea." He said. (How about... An Alternate RE there are few things in that world that would make fun aliens. If we bend the rules of the Omnitrix a touch)

“Who’s Wolfe?” Killian asked a bit concerned
"Just a scientist who's goal is to create the perfect super human. He's trying to finish his father's project. " alex said. Diana nods. "Yeah..hes been after myself and Ryder in the past...I would rather not think about it. The hero league is working on finding him And his creations. "

Jace appeared a minute later.

"No idea." He said. (How about... An Alternate RE there are few things in that world that would make fun aliens. If we bend the rules of the Omnitrix a touch)
"How have you been?" Misty asked.

(I'm fine with it.) Fate looks around. "Well guess we have to look around."

"Just a scientist who's goal is to create the perfect super human. He's trying to finish his father's project. " alex said. Diana nods. "Yeah..hes been after myself and Ryder in the past...I would rather not think about it. The hero league is working on finding him And his creations. "

“What information does the league have on him? I could probably help” she replied

"How have you been?" Misty asked.

(I'm fine with it.) Fate looks around. "Well guess we have to look around."
"Working hard. Lots to prepare for. Not enough time."

Ben looked around and his eyes landed on a sign. "Racoon City 5 miles." He said. (I don't know if we have Racoond City in the main world, I know that we have Umbrella somwhere.)

(ooh Jeremy can do a thing?)

Ben looked around and his eyes landed on a sign. "Racoon City 5 miles." He said. (I don't know if we have Racoond City in the main world, I know that we have Umbrella somwhere.)

(I’m a little hurt you didnt ask me about this, I wanna see what you have in mind for some Resident Evil, hell I can throw Raven in there if you like)

“What information does the league have on him? I could probably help” she replied
"Probably a good amount. Especially since they just helped get a villain named Minerva away from.him" she said. Alex nods. "Well we can deal with him when we find him. " Diana looked at Killian. "I'll gladly take the help. What can you do?"

"Probably a good amount. Especially since they just helped get a villain named Minerva away from.him" she said. Alex nods. "Well we can deal with him when we find him. " Diana looked at Killian. "I'll gladly take the help. What can you do?"

“I’m basically a walking quantum computer just like Thor, and honestly I’m a bit surprised you guys haven’t asked him to search for him” she replied

"Want some help?" She asked walking over to the book she was using a reminding spell on. "Oh scout said you might be interested in this book. It was the book the mage try to take. It's about treasures and the mystical properties they have."

(Hmm I believe you are right about umbrella. ) "hmm raccoon city..." fate said thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back