• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eddie got to his feet, pulling a piece of sharapnel from his leg before answering “I took out the leader, better get out before more of those things show up.”
"Got it " stella nods. "Follow me out" she said and started retracing her steps to the exit

“You’ll also have to explain the situation with the moon and my planet” he replied “no doubt people can see the massive laser cannon emerged from the moon with their telescopes” he added

Killian looked at her “I can try to help if I can…”
"I'll figure it out." She looked at Killian. "Thanks for the offer." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
"Do you want a phone to contact them?" She asked. "I'm sure they are worried about you are a long way from home" (its cool)
Angel raised an eyebrow again, now very suspicious of the offer that was being made to her. "You mean like... a landline or something? I dont have money..."

She briefly pawed at her pockets, pulling out a few, strange-to-this-world coins and bills, and a pack of gum with a nonfamilair brand label.

"This is all I got..."

((Whats all this about a moon laser....? I might need to... examine it.... very... very closely))

Hunter frowned. "What did you do to them?"
"Ohhhhhhhhh let's say they have their hands full at the moment. However, it's not about what I did to them. It's about what I did to YOU!" Psyon bragged. "Have you ever heard of a double dream? A concept where you have a dream within a dream? You see, my ability to use my enemies as a shield by breaking into their minds may be my signature skill, but it's not quite my strongest ability. This is. I can lock on a target and take us to the Dreamworld, where I torment them until my heart's content and their will is broken. However, since I activated this skill IN the Dreamworld, we've been taken to a realm isolated inside of it. Your friends are still in this arena geographically, but you and I are invisible and intangible to them. Locked in a dream world within the Dreamworld."

Angel raised an eyebrow again, now very suspicious of the offer that was being made to her. "You mean like... a landline or something? I dont have money..."

She briefly pawed at her pockets, pulling out a few, strange-to-this-world coins and bills, and a pack of gum with a nonfamilair brand label.

"This is all I got..."

((Whats all this about a moon laser....? I might need to... examine it.... very... very closely))
"I mean like a smart phone." She said and picked up the coins. "Well I see your problem. This isn't your earth. Guess you fell through a crack and ended up here." (I'll see what we can do about that)

"Ohhhhhhhhh let's say they have their hands full at the moment. However, it's not about what I did to them. It's about what I did to YOU!" Psyon bragged. "Have you ever heard of a double dream? A concept where you have a dream within a dream? You see, my ability to use my enemies as a shield by breaking into their minds may be my signature skill, but it's not quite my strongest ability. This is. I can lock on a target and take us to the Dreamworld, where I torment them until my heart's content and their will is broken. However, since I activated this skill IN the Dreamworld, we've been taken to a realm isolated inside of it. Your friends are still in this arena geographically, but you and I are invisible and intangible to them. Locked in a dream world within the Dreamworld."
"You're not going to get away with this" hunter glared. She went to get her bow ready

"You're not going to get away with this" hunter glared. She went to get her bow ready
"Actually.... you're the one that's not getting away." Psyon said with a laugh. "I don't even have to kill you. I could just leave you here to suffer until you're pleading for your own demise." She makes shadow figures come out of the ground, looking like wraiths. The last figure is a shadow serpent.

"Got it " stella nods. "Follow me out" she said and started retracing her steps to the exit
Eddie would normally treat the wound then and there but with the present danger he decided he would deal with it later.

"I mean like a smart phone." She said and picked up the coins. "Well I see your problem. This isn't your earth. Guess you fell through a crack and ended up here." (I'll see what we can do about that)
"My.... My Earth? What the hell are you on about....?"

Angel frowned as she snatched her remaining money off the counter, starting to back away from the old lady.

"Knew I shouldnt have come in here, some sort of sick joke.... 'my Earth', 'cracks', next you'll be telling me you have some magic portal that can send me back home eh?"

"My.... My Earth? What the hell are you on about....?"

Angel frowned as she snatched her remaining money off the counter, starting to back away from the old lady.

"Knew I shouldnt have come in here, some sort of sick joke.... 'my Earth', 'cracks', next you'll be telling me you have some magic portal that can send me back home eh?"
"I'm not trying to frighten you dear. You arnt the first to come here from another place. There are ways to go back some people have ways of traveling to other earths. I've done a bit of traveling myself with my husband. " kala said looking at her.

"Actually.... you're the one that's not getting away." Psyon said with a laugh. "I don't even have to kill you. I could just leave you here to suffer until you're pleading for your own demise." She makes shadow figures come out of the ground, looking like wraiths. The last figure is a shadow serpent.
"Itll take a long time for me to plead. My friends will come for me." She said grabbing a vine arrow and shooting it at the wraith.

While she's warding them off, the wraith sticks its fingers into the ground, extending and bending them unit they shoot out around Hunter, attempting to trap her in its hand.
She noticed at the last second and just barely got away from the wraith's digets. She thought about it for a second. Maybe her powers could work on the wraith. She figured it might not work but had to try. "Hey stop. You dont want to do this. Why dont you lend me a hand instead." She said looking at the wraith taking her focus away from the shadow soldiers.

She noticed at the last second and just barely got away from the wraith's digets. She thought about it for a second. Maybe her powers could work on the wraith. She figured it might not work but had to try. "Hey stop. You dont want to do this. Why dont you lend me a hand instead." She said looking at the wraith taking her focus away from the shadow soldiers.
"Yeah. Lend her a hand." Psyon said. The wraith makes another attempt at grabbing Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back