• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Ben realizes his smoothie is empty. He got up to go ask for a second.

The girl stares for a minute, then returns her gaze to outside of the window. She isn't looking at anything in particular, just daydreaming with a smoothie.

Hayden felt something evil crawl up his back when she said those last three words, "Actually I was part of the fight that broke down because of it, it was friends against friends, it was kinda scary.."
Link scoffed. "It's not cowardly to be sensible." He said folding his arms. "Going against you for your choice to protect others is not only cowardice on their part but also hypocricy."

"The conflict over the act here was a little...bloody. We lost quite a few metas. Centaur, Horseshoe, Gemstone, and quite a few rookies. It's indirect blame. They don't want to feel guilty, so they blame the deaths on the people who weren't there to fight and possibly save them."

"The conflict over the act here was a little...bloody. We lost quite a few metas. Centaur, Horseshoe, Gemstone, and quite a few rookies. It's indirect blame. They don't want to feel guilty, so they blame the deaths on the people who weren't there to fight and possibly save them."
"Tch." Link looked angered by her statement.

“Wait people killed each other over that shit....Damn” said John. He was at a loss for words at that.

"It's the same as all wars. People putting their lives on the line for what they believe." Link said.
“Yeah I guess you have a point. But still you’re all heroes trying to do the same thing, and save lives. It seems kind of counter intuitive for heroes to turn on each other like that” he

“Yeah I guess you have a point. But still you’re all heroes trying to do the same thing, and save lives. It seems kind of counter intuitive for heroes to turn on each other like that” he
"It's the same as all wars. People putting their lives on the line for what they believe." Link said.

"....People are really something, huh? So strong in their opinions and in what they believe. I've lived my whole life playing to go along, I couldn't say I understand. There are very few opinions in my head that are mine."

Link thought on this. "The ones I met tried not kill each other.... However war is still war. And the word "Hero" is still just a title "

"....People are really something, huh? So strong in their opinions and in what they believe. I've lived my whole life playing to go along, I couldn't say I understand. There are very few opinions in my head that are mine."
Link thought on this. "The ones I met tried not kill each other.... However war is still war. And the word "Hero" is still just a title "
“That’s where we disagree” said John to Link. He then turned to Pulse, “sounds depressing” he remarked. “So, seeing as we’re apparently looking for these people now what are the chances one of them actually knows how to find Trauma bitch” he said.

“That’s where we disagree” said John to Link. He then turned to Pulse, “sounds depressing” he remarked. “So, seeing as we’re apparently looking for these people now what are the chances one of them actually knows how to find Trauma bitch” he said.

"Candlestick and Lavender Widow probably don't know Trauma's exact location, but there's a good damned chance they've noted some fishy spots where she could be."

"Disagree all you like." Link said. "Words are empty. It's the people that give them meaning."

"Candlestick and Lavender Widow probably don't know Trauma's exact location, but there's a good damned chance they've noted some fishy spots where she could be."
“Well, how do we find them” said John. It would be impossible to tell but he was excited to get going.
"Disagree all you like." Link said. "Words are empty. It's the people that give them meaning."
“Yeah, Yeah, yeah. Let’s cut the philosophical bullshit, and get to kicking ass” he said.

“Well, how do we find them” said John. It would be impossible to tell but he was excited to get going.

“Yeah, Yeah, yeah. Let’s cut the philosophical bullshit, and get to kicking ass” he said.
Link rolled his eyes clearly annoyed by John's temperament.

"I feel ya, I was in the edgewood fight, my assumption is the fight here musta been a lot similar to the one back in Edgewood. Friends against Friends, Morals vs Morals. It was a very hard time for the hero community, but it wasn't our fault, It was some stupid reality tv show that got cocky and killed so many people." Hayden replied

"Recycle." Ben said. "That's where I usually put it."

The girl jumped, clearly surprised for a response. She still however, took the advice and gently set it in the recycling. Turning around, she gave a small shy smile to the stranger who'd given her advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back