• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ โ€” a temporary ooc.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

minajesty

๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ !
hello & welcome to sunnyside height's temporary ooc thread. here is where you can discuss
all your ideas, ask questions if you have any, and get to know your potential peers!!

the discord server will be sent out to accepted members after the deadline ends! once that
comes, this thread will go inactive. but until then, have fun & happy writing!!

hey cowbabies

Hello!

Placeholder's up!! Currently brainstorming, but I'll have something up in three to four working days! Or even less if life won't be life-ing โ™กโ™ก

popping in to say that i loveeeee what i'm seeing so far. the cast is gorgeous and i can't believe some of you already started the sheets-

Okay Elizabeth is done! Idk what I did to make the lil sig at the bottom of the creator to be off center, and I am not code savvy to fix it lol. Soooo, please just pretend it's aligned and looks good ^.^

Okay Elizabeth is done! Idk what I did to make the lil sig at the bottom of the creator to be off center, and I am not code savvy to fix it lol. Soooo, please just pretend it's aligned and looks good ^.^
excuse me while i pick up my jaw off the floor, i was not expecting anyone to finish so fast ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™m on mobile atm so i canโ€™t view her sheet just yet, but iโ€™m excited to read it!!

with that being said, this message is for everyone else <3 please donโ€™t let the speed in which characters are getting done scare you off from still applying!! this will not cause me to suddenly choose a deadline. stay calm, take this slow & steady, and allow yourself to brainstorm, besties. (cause if it makes you feel any better, all i have are my placeholders. iโ€™m in the beginning stage too)

excuse me while i pick up my jaw off the floor, i was not expecting anyone to finish so fast ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™m on mobile atm so i canโ€™t view her sheet just yet, but iโ€™m excited to read it!!

with that being said, this message is for everyone else <3 please donโ€™t let the speed in which characters are getting done scare you off from still applying!! this will not cause me to suddenly choose a deadline. stay calm, take this slow & steady, and allow yourself to brainstorm, besties. (cause if it makes you feel any better, all i have are my placeholders. iโ€™m in the beginning stage too)
I can't wait to hear your feedback! <3

M4R5 M4R5 found your thread and we both sat together and cranked out our sheets. We are FIENDING for a good RP

I can't wait to hear your feedback! <3

M4R5 M4R5 found your thread and we both sat together and cranked out our sheets. We are FIENDING for a good RP
iโ€™m so happy my group peaked both of your interests then and i hope i can keep it all the way through!!

Honestly, I keep going back and tweaking my own cs anyway. Minor things, like having changed Ephraim's occupation to music store clerk instead of video store clerk just feels like it makes more sense. (and 80s music being one of my favorite genres)

Last edited:
seriously debating throwing bashi in here too, but idk if he'd work out in this setting, he'd probably be a trailer park living, grill cook this time round

Honestly, I keep going back and tweaking my own cs anyway. Minor things, like having change Ephraim's occupation to music store clerk instead of video store clerk just feels like it makes more sense. (and 80s music being one of my favorite genres)
Same, I keep thinking of things and adding shit to it LMAO

same

Honestly, I keep going back and tweaking my own cs anyway. Minor things, like having changed Ephraim's occupation to music store clerk instead of video store clerk just feels like it makes more sense. (and 80s music being one of my favorite genres)
YES I love music and I have been loving listening to 80's music to get into the groove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back