• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]ooh that would be cool, all the champions just chilling and training and stuff

[/QUOTE]
I know it would be cool, but we are too far in to do it like that

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I know it would be cool, but we are too far in to do it like that

[/QUOTE]
you sure? there could be a breakthrough in technology/magic or something xD

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]you sure? there could be a breakthrough in technology/magic or something xD

[/QUOTE]
Maybe in the later part of the rp..... We could say for now they are working on it

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]how should we meet?

[/QUOTE]
training ground is fine i'm thinking of punishing him for not knowing when to shut it then i set some ice beasts to mess with him while i take to you etc

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]training ground is fine i'm thinking of punishing him for not knowing when to shut it then i set some ice beasts to mess with him while i take to you etc

[/QUOTE]
ok cool! just tag me cause my notifications are all glitchy and I dont get it if im not tagged for some reason lol

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I can't make anymore chars but others can you should ask them if they will team up with you

[/QUOTE]
hey you already have two champions and it would make sense if i filled someone who needed one a role, would you mind if I was ldybug's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back