• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Well.... Michi is faster than normal people.... so she should get there in like half the time

[/QUOTE]
that's true i could have vix do a jump but that's going to drain him a bit more but i'll have him hold up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tokki vix will buy you another of your choosing and sorry for not replying to the post.

she is seeing vix makes her sad he left her after her parents died she lives on the streets for now she thinks he don't care she has mix feelings about him @Tokki

Tokki said:
okay sounds kind of complicated but I'm sure they can figure it out
that's only half true and yes it's complex given why he had to suddenly, also if you want you can make a joke about the guy not passed out on the floor maybe have him wet his pants lol etc

Zeldafangirl said:
she is seeing vix makes her sad he left her after her parents died she lives on the streets for now she thinks he don't care she has mix feelings about him @Tokki
Vixs personality is pretty complicated, and depending on how the girls are towards him it will unlock certain parts of his hidden nature

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]hey you guys still accepting? this rp looks really cool, and I can probably find a partner if its needed, if you are still accepting that is...

[/QUOTE]
Yes we are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back