Suddently In Love (Shianne & Shy Shadow)

He put the car in park and sat there. "Why is it you drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?" He asked actually curious.

Andy laughed. "I Don't know," she said truthfully not knowing the answer to that question. She got out of the car just in time her mom was heading to the car all dressed. Her mom kissed her cheek. "I have to go. Hey James," she said before getting in her car and speeding off.

James watched Andy's mom speed off. She looked like she was in a hurry. He took her hand and walked inside her house. The kids were never really too much trouble. They could probably lock themselves in her room all night and the kids would still be alive in the morning. However, the house being in one piece is a different story. He kissed her lightly on the lips before letting go of her hand and taking a seat on the couch.

Andy's little sister, cat, came up she was only 6 and totally adored James. "James!!!" she said and went over and hugged him. The other ones where probably up stairs doing something...

James hugged Cat and pulled her onto his lap. He tickled her for a few moments before Sitting her next to him. He motioned for Andrea to come sit on his lap.

Cat giggled as James tickled her Andrea went and sat down on his lap. Then kissed him softly. Cat wondered off again up stairs with the rest of the little ones. She knew that she would have to check on them sooner or later.

(gtg brb) 
(I'm back :)
(Oh does your character play any instermets?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back