• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Subject conversation area

Vampunk Vampunk

Holy shizzle, I'm an idiot. For the longest time (a few days) I was wondering why there was no news/posts in the OOC or anything and I began thinking to myself, "When will the IC thread be up?" Welp, realizing just a few moments ago, it's been up since Thursday. I'm such a buffoon, honestly. smh

Just as a heads up, my university is on the very edge of the area being impacted by Irma. We're expecting heavy rain, wind, and the possibility of tornadoes. They've cancelled class, so I will be available to post, but will only be able to if the power and internet stay up

Last edited:
SodaToast SodaToast @JPax Flutterby Flutterby @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Theflamre @Shammy the Shamrock @Alexander Hamilton @FireFlare @Illusive @finessekid.23 FireMaiden FireMaiden t e r m i n a l t e r m i n a l Aur0ra Aur0ra @The Broken Mind

So, guys.
I want everyone who's still here and interested in this roleplay to say so.
Because I'm just sitting here, contemplating whether I should put out a response and get the plot moving or wait for people to post.

A simple "Sorry, no longer interested" would be appreciated.
i will get started on my cs today!

Pretty much.
They're basically breaking out during the change in shifts, meaning that there's going to be files ready for the other batch of scientists.
I'm also.gonna guess they're currently running through the Scientist's quarters? Just wanna make sure before I post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back