• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Streets of Rage: A Vigilante Story

Well. Seeing as how things have gone quiet for awhile....

Time to start posting long winded inner monologues while staring out the office window.

I'm here in just waiting for someone other than the same five people to post. There's at least a dozen characters, where my criminals and cops at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Elysium said:
I'm here in just waiting for someone other than the same five people to post. There's at least a dozen characters, where my criminals and cops at?
Lol. I'm trying really hard not to bog the thread down with posts from the same people and wait for others...

One criminal is busy attending a vigilante meeting...well he isn't but he is...he's in the room but not part of the meeting...yeah, something like that

Elysium said:
Your cop is busy contemplating the state of the city.

AKA I got lost writing and is fixing the post.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Well. Seeing as how things have gone quiet for awhile....
Time to start posting long winded inner monologues while staring out the office window.

[/QUOTE]
If your copper ever needs to harass a potential criminal, I will gladly give you a criminal-looking drunk Teddy for all your policing needs!

Elysium said:
Yeah I'll post tonight. We'll just move on.
Oh! That's great, I'm excited ^^

By the way, I'm curious if you have a Steam account under the same name, as I saw one (or a name extremely similar) while playing L4D, and I wondered if it was you.

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to post tonight. I will tomorrow.

And no, unfortunately, I do not have a Steam account.

@Elysium\@Wandering Hollow

Would it be alright if I made a rich boy character with a cushy life in Silver Sun who unwillingly gets pulled into this with a harsh slap of reality?

EDIT: Could he break the age limit by a few years? Could I make him 16? Maybe have his dad be a bigwig tax collector, or a government guy.

EDIT EDIT: What CS would I use?

Diminium said:
Would it be alright if I made a rich boy character with a cushy life in Silver Sun who unwillingly gets pulled into this with a harsh slap of reality?
if you want some help with the slap, white/red oni could always swing by to "borrow" said rich boy for something.

Yesman said:
if you want some help with the slap, white/red oni could always swing by to "borrow" said rich boy for something.
That'd be just lovely and chaotic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back